BEACH FUN

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
It was the last night of our vacation and my husband, Mike and I were having fun on the beach with Martin, a young, but legal black guy we met earlier. All our us had had a few drinks and I was dancing rather suggestively with Martin while Mike sat by watching. Out of the blue Martin grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I looked over at my husband and he just sort of laughed it off, then pointed to Martin's beach pants, "I thin he likes you," Mike said. I looked down to he Martin's huge cock bulging against his pants. "Oh God," I laughed, but then ran my hand up and down his swollen cock, "I think so!"

After the romp at the beach Mike wanted to see Martin's big cock would fit in my white pussy. The sight of his big bulge had a terrific effect on me and I didn't object. Mike said we should go back to our room.

Martin and I sat on the larger bed and it did not take long for us to start kissing as Mike watched. I loved kissing and being kissed by this young and gracious black guy. While kissing me Martin started to run his hands on my back and on my tits. We had a brief stop to undress then we started more kissing in the nude and Mike encouraged us to give him a great show. Being naked my nipples were so hard. Martin seemed to have a thing with my pear-shaped boobs and I led him play a bit with them, but Mike seemed to be in a hurry for watching us making something stronger. Martin then laid me on the bed and started eating my pussy. He said I was so wet and I laughed and said him due his young age and his huge dick.

Meanwhile Mike was growing impatient for action. "Throw her on the bed and fuck her," he told Martin, "that's what she wants." My husband was right. I was hungry for that young, black cock in my pussy. I laid back and pulled him between my legs, guiding his cock into my cunt. He buried himself with the first thrust and I nearly came. I sensed he wouldn't last so I concentrated on his deep thrusts trying to cum before he lost his load deep inside me. Luckily, I came three times before my young, black stud filled me with a large creamy load. My husband, satisfied with our performance jerked his load into mid air as he watched.

I said it was too bad we were leaving the next morning. Mike agreed but noted that the night was young.

It was the last night of our vacation and my husband, Mike and I were having fun on the beach with Martin, a young, but legal black guy we met earlier. All our us had had a few drinks and I was dancing rather suggestively with Martin while Mike sat by watching. Out of the blue Martin grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I looked over at my husband and he just sort of laughed it off, then pointed to Martin's beach pants, "I thin he likes you," Mike said. I looked down to he Martin's huge cock bulging against his pants. "Oh God," I laughed, but then ran my hand up and down his swollen cock, "I think so!"

After the romp at the beach Mike wanted to see Martin's big cock would fit in my white pussy. The sight of his big bulge had a terrific effect on me and I didn't object. Mike said we should go back to our room.

Martin and I sat on the larger bed and it did not take long for us to start kissing as Mike watched. I loved kissing and being kissed by this young and gracious black guy. While kissing me Martin started to run his hands on my back and on my tits. We had a brief stop to undress then we started more kissing in the nude and Mike encouraged us to give him a great show. Being naked my nipples were so hard. Martin seemed to have a thing with my pear-shaped boobs and I led him play a bit with them, but Mike seemed to be in a hurry for watching us making something stronger. Martin then laid me on the bed and started eating my pussy. He said I was so wet and I laughed and said him due his young age and his huge dick.

Meanwhile Mike was growing impatient for action. "Throw her on the bed and fuck her," he told Martin, "that's what she wants." My husband was right. I was hungry for that young, black cock in my pussy. I laid back and pulled him between my legs, guiding his cock into my cunt. He buried himself with the first thrust and I nearly came. I sensed he wouldn't last so I concentrated on his deep thrusts trying to cum before he lost his load deep inside me. Luckily, I came three times before my young, black stud filled me with a large creamy load. My husband, satisfied with our performance jerked his load into mid air as he watched.

I said it was too bad we were leaving the next morning. Mike agreed but noted that the night was young.
Love the story

Back