BE HONEST ...

White boy..

Are you hear for the beautiful fit white chicks

Or the big beautiful black dicks?
Honestly im here for both. My love and addiction to interracial sex, cuckolding and thoughts of serving BBC is ever evolving. I love women and sex with women however my desire to be cuckolded by a BBC is strong and growing thanks fo this site. I’m not bi because I have no desire to watch or have any contact with non black guys. I would love to participate in mfm with a BBC and think I would fluffing, sucking his cock before during and after he dominates my white woman. I’m not into anything sissy and have no desire to be caged, but want to be an active participant. I would also love to prepare her for a date with BBC and pay for their weekend together without me, meanwhile I would anxiously await her return to hear a detailed description while eating her BBC creampie and help plan their next rendezvous.

Hey there Jacktone. How u doin? Im up near seattle. And u?
Hi Xttfg99
I'm doing well, looking at some fine cock and pussy on this site.
I'm quite a way from seattle, I'm still in the old country.
But welcome, you can always message me if you wish. I like to chat, I like to chat about sex stuff too!

Hi Xttfg99
I'm doing well, looking at some fine cock and pussy on this site.
I'm quite a way from seattle, I'm still in the old country.
But welcome, you can always message me if you wish. I like to chat, I like to chat about sex stuff too!
Thanx Jacktone. I love your pic. I would love to get acquainted with that. I tried using a dick pic as my avatar. But this website wouldnt let me

Thanx Jacktone. I love your pic. I would love to get acquainted with that. I tried using a dick pic as my avatar. But this website wouldnt let me

Directly from the forum rules:

16. All about avatars: Do not use someone else's personal photo (face or other body parts) as your personal avatar. This is a false and misleading representation to the other members of our community. Use only your own personal photographs, images, and drawings. Your avatar should be an honest reflection of you and the gender listed in your profile. Please note that if we suspect your avatar is false or misleading, we may require you to verify your account information. Your avatar may be removed and you may be banned from the BlacktoWhite Community if your avatar is inappropriate.

Avatars cannot contain the following:

1. Violent or offensive images
  2. Trademarked or copyrighted images
  3. No exposed genitals (penis or vagina)
  4. No images containing ******* or other tasteless material
  5. No cartoon or artistic likeness of a penis or vagina

White boy..

Are you hear for the beautiful fit white chicks

Or the big beautiful black dicks?
. There are so many " flavors" of " ice creAm ". All are good but some better. Wonderful to see hot sexy women. But good to listen to the BBC stories too.

Back