BE HONEST ...

White boy..

Are you hear for the beautiful fit white chicks

Or the big beautiful black dicks?

HOTWIFE, but wont find that here.
Once you find and have one of the beautiful fit white chicks, that love you and will do for you, you can get anything you wan. A hot wife IS THE MONEY, IS THE BOSS, IS EVERYTHING..
again I give all the props and respect to my fellow big BLACK dick brothers, but, the hot white wife is the diamond everyone wants and will cum to.
cucks and BBC's a dime a dozen

That’s a good wife. You don’t need any white pussy because you can’t satisfy her anyway.
She is a good wife and I am trying to be a cuckold. I used to be more than capable of satisfying her, she used to tell me it was great when I asked her how she enjoyed the sex. That changed somewhat quickly after I talked her into swinging. Soon after that she started going out alone with men that she met at parties. A few parties later she demanded that I stop having sex with other women and then told me that I could go suck cock if I was horny.

She is a good wife and I am trying to be a cuckold. I used to be more than capable of satisfying her, she used to tell me it was great when I asked her how she enjoyed the sex. That changed somewhat quickly after I talked her into swinging. Soon after that she started going out alone with men that she met at parties. A few parties later she demanded that I stop having sex with other women and then told me that I could go suck cock if I was horny.
Sounds good

Back