BE HONEST ...

I'm here, like any honest whiteboy should be exlusively for BIG BLACK COCK!!!

White boys are pussy! White pussy is for BIG BLACK COCK... NOT white boys!!! Besides, no pussy could NEVER EVER even come close to doing for a white boy what a BIG BLACK COCK can!!!

But, hey... My awareness of the truth comes from actually having had sex with BLACK MEN!!! I strongly suspect that most of the white boys here that are saying "both" or pick the girls, haven't actually had the experience of getting BLACKED RAW!!! For a white boy, having sex as a woman with a BLACK MAN or BLACK MEN is a very powerful and transformative experience that forever and fundamentally changes you profoundly changing a white boy... mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually!!! It is in no way an embellishment to say that when a white boy has unprotected interracial sex with a BLACK MAN and is inseminated, it is a religious experience!!!

When as white boy is naked, and experiences a powerful BIG BLACK leathery hands exploring his soft, supple, lilly white flesh, followed inevitably by a BIG BLACK COCK that penetrates SO FUCKING DEEP into his body, their little white bodies flooded with sexual pain, and a tsunami of euphoric chemicals and peptides overwhelming all of the senses, as they feel a BIG BLACK DICK up inside their belly, FUCKING their guts, and banging thier bottoms out! Crashing COCK into their white ass with the ******* of a thunderclap! So hard little mists of sex sweat burst into the air from the pounding!!! The white boy knows he's the woman!!! And, he's being conquered and transformed by what seems to be a mighty African war/fertility god!!! He NOT wrong!!! As this continues the white boy is driven into absolute sexual submissiveness, and is overtaken by the release of an unending hurricane of femininity, eternally encapsulated within their minds, bodies, and souls the moment the BLACK MAN inseminates them! The white boy's mind and body knows that a REAL actual MAN is trying to get him/her pregnant!!! The white boy is being BLACK BRED, not just sex, rather the white boy is mating with the BLACK MAN, and the white boy is appropriately serving in purely female sexual roles... there's something so primal about this, and the transformation extends into the immortal essence of the white boy, into the soul/spirit!!! That is precisely why, once a white boy or girl has had sex with BLACK MEN, we say that they have been "BLACKED" it's because we know that they have been changed forever!!!

BIG BLACK COCKS should be the only thing white boys yearn and drop their panties for!!! White pussy is for BLACK MEN, which by the way white boys quality as pussy, but never qualify for it!!!

White boys :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart: BBC!!! :lips::qos::sex::threesome:

Have told this to a few women privately. This site clearly covers a lot of ground. So, we're all exposed to a large variety of kinks. It definitely is a matter of being honest with yourself. To my way of thinking, every white man who likes this or indulges in it is, at least to some extent, bi. Otherwise, why not watch a couple of lesbians going at it?

The black man's body, cock is obviously a big component of the whole interracial equation. Some things I would not do, but it's a matter of admitting what I find arousing. Own it and more than a few women will respect that and be more likely to want to share as a partner.

Last edited:
Back