OMG I love these. Kind of an odd and fun game at the same time.

I never saw that dildo on a stick until this post.
I watched the vid and the woman turned very slowly and carefully all around it (with the pointy end inside her and wearing heels!)

Can’t help but think, if she slips that pointy end is gonna do some damage inside.
Maybe it feels great (physically and psychologically) but wow, what a chance

I never saw that dildo on a stick until this post.
I watched the vid and the woman turned very slowly and carefully all around it (with the pointy end inside her and wearing heels!)

Can’t help but think, if she slips that pointy end is gonna do some damage inside.
Maybe it feels great (physically and psychologically) but wow, what a chance
Yeah there is usually a dildo with a wide base at the top and then the bar is adjustable. You wear some really tall heels to take you to the limit of what you do by standing on your tippy toes. The base goes up and in until you are on it and then locked into place. This makes it so you cannot lift yourself up off of the pole and can't even really bend your knees to try and jump. Some poles also add handcuffs or restraints or even spreading bars.

Yeah there is usually a dildo with a wide base at the top and then the bar is adjustable. You wear some really tall heels to take you to the limit of what you do by standing on your tippy toes. The base goes up and in until you are on it and then locked into place. This makes it so you cannot lift yourself up off of the pole and can't even really bend your knees to try and jump. Some poles also add handcuffs or restraints or even spreading bars.

It does sound sexy but does any of what you just described...appeal to you? As in you’d give it a shot?

Back