BBW of your dreams looking for a full time BULL

RedheadAmazon

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Im looking for a BBC Bull to fill in for my husband while he's stuck in Australia. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 he is not able to come home becauseof travel bans. In the meantime I need a bull to help keep me satisfied. I'm a BBC slut with a very high sex drive who needs to be owned by a sexy thick cock. Without my man here I am truly in dire need of a steady fuck. I work long hours and have no free time on the days I work. However, because I work long hours I have 3-4 days off a week that I will need to be sexually satisfied.
Requirements:
• Must be 45+
• Have a thick cock to stretch my pussy.
• Have an open schedule to fuck when I need it.
• Be willing to record for my husband's viewing pleasure

Attachments

• IMG-76db78c90f39af2805ea0e2d84eac73b-V.jpg
    IMG-76db78c90f39af2805ea0e2d84eac73b-V.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 20200227_205540.jpg
    20200227_205540.jpg
    785 KB · Views: 234
Im looking for a BBC Bull to fill in for my husband while he's stuck in Australia. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 he is not able to come home becauseof travel bans. In the meantime I need a bull to help keep me satisfied. I'm a BBC slut with a very high sex drive who needs to be owned by a sexy thick cock. Without my man here I am truly in dire need of a steady fuck. I work long hours and have no free time on the days I work. However, because I work long hours I have 3-4 days off a week that I will need to be sexually satisfied.
Requirements:
• Must be 45+

Beautiful Looking Lady!

Attachments

• IMG_3019.JPG
    IMG_3019.JPG
    320.3 KB · Views: 158
  • My Sluts 013.JPEG
    My Sluts 013.JPEG
    981.3 KB · Views: 41
  • My Sluts 012.JPEG
    My Sluts 012.JPEG
    839.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1583.JPG
    IMG_1583.JPG
    935.7 KB · Views: 56
Requirements:
• Must be 45+
45?

Back