Bbc virus

YEP! OPENLY admitting that she likes and WANTS black cock is the first and most difficult hurdle. My wife had those thought for several years before we finally did something about it. Took lots and lots of pillow talk and fantasy sharing, but we finally got there. ;)

YEP! OPENLY admitting that she likes and WANTS black cock is the first and most difficult hurdle. My wife had those thought for several years before we finally did something about it. Took lots and lots of pillow talk and fantasy sharing, but we finally got there. ;)
That’s awesome. My wife and I had a similar path, as well. She finally jumped into the BBC LIFESTYLE, at a professional health care conference in Seattle before the Pandemic began. WELCUMMM & we know she will enjoy. My wife still says I should have jumped in long ago. Cheers! And thank you for sharing!👏🔥

We've been doing this for a bit over FIVE years and I don't think we'll stop any time soon. As an aside, my wife is also in the health care profession (R.N.) but only one man that she works with has ever gotten her. He's a lab tech, so they do have a lot of professional contact at work. When he first started fucking her they would have quickie contacts in his area, which was usually just a blow job. (They work evenings) But one night they were almost caught by the cleaning crew, so now when they meet it's just a nod and hello. After work is different. He's also married and has to be home within a reasonable time after he gets off, so their time is limited. BUT he has a van, so my sweet little wife can get Black Cock injections on a parking lot!

We've been doing this for a bit over FIVE years and I don't think we'll stop any time soon. As an aside, my wife is also in the health care profession (R.N.) but only one man that she works with has ever gotten her. He's a lab tech, so they do have a lot of professional contact at work. When he first started fucking her they would have quickie contacts in his area, which was usually just a blow job. (They work evenings) But one night they were almost caught by the cleaning crew, so now when they meet it's just a nod and hello. After work is different. He's also married and has to be home within a reasonable time after he gets off, so their time is limited. BUT he has a van, so my sweet little wife can get Black Cock injections on a parking lot!
That dammm hot. My wife works in a hospital & adult play does happen. 🔥

I believe that it happens MORE often in the Health Care field. Those people like to give and serve others and they OFTEN have contact with each other, so sex is more liable to happen. And, like 99.5 percent of nurses, my wife doesn't wear underwear. She is a 34C, so she does usually wear a bra, just for comfort. You and I are lucky!!

I believe that it happens MORE often in the Health Care field. Those people like to give and serve others and they OFTEN have contact with each other, so sex is more liable to happen. And, like 99.5 percent of nurses, my wife doesn't wear underwear. She is a 34C, so she does usually wear a bra, just for comfort. You and I are lucky!!
Yep! Exactly, most nurses do not wear panties. Neither does my Hotwife who is now PM Nurse Supervisor. But she also sometimes wears her micro thong crotchless thongs occasionally when she is all sexed up to meet her BBC BULL!👠🔥

NICE! She wears that crotchless thong to please and excite her BBC BULL! MAN, that is hot. I know the excitement I feel when my wife calls and tells me that she will be a little late getting home. That always means that her black tech man is going to get some very hot white pussy. Even if she's an hour late getting home, I'm very ready for her and that still warm and wet pussy.

NICE! She wears that crotchless thong to please and excite her BBC BULL! MAN, that is hot. I know the excitement I feel when my wife calls and tells me that she will be a little late getting home. That always means that her black tech man is going to get some very hot white pussy. Even if she's an hour late getting home, I'm very ready for her and that still warm and wet pussy.
Oh yeah, my wife is at the hospital tonight & after work she is going to her Bull’s condo for an overnight. Her laser bald pussy will be dripping so I will have lots to do. Cum eating clean up, warm baths, herb tea & naps. Her entire body will be sore & tired and… she will probably still be feeling the effects of being totally wasted on red wine & lots of edibles!!!🍷🍷🍷🌿🌿🌿

I dropped her off at the hospital, Jerome will pick her up around midnight and tomorrow afternoon I will pick her up at his condo.

she is a truly satisfied, horny, 51 yo empty nester, tubes tied Hotwife.

Jerome wants her to seduce/recruit a girlfriend for bi girl play & BBC PLAY.

She is excited to do it. She will pretty much do most anything to satisfy Jerome.

And he is a Doc, who now works at a neighboring hospital!! Dammm hot🔥

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps she does not share your fantatsy and that she does not "like" black cock. Your transposing your fetish onto your wife.
There is a difference between admitting something and actually becoming something you were not before.
If planting an idea really worked, gay people could be made straight. Straight people could be made gay.
Yet, we do not see this happening. Most people have their preferences and are pretty set in them, no matter how much another person pressures them. It takes a Big Person of Courage to know how to Respect.

Don't mean to be a mood-k1ll in this thread, but it is a valid point. Having someone open up to honesty and admit either to themselves or to a trusted person what they enjoy is one thing.
But you cannot MAKE another person enjoy something.

I wasnt into it (because i never really thought about it) My boyfriend 'planted a seed' but didn't ******* it...took awhile but I slowly warmed to the idea. He used all the things 425soldmar mentioned...Now it is always on my mind.

I wasnt into it (because i never really thought about it) My boyfriend 'planted a seed'
Fair enough. I am not saying people can never change their mind or consider something they hadn't before.
Rather that when it comes down to it; most people do not change their preferences, especially under pressure.

Back