BBC turns a Lesbian

Good thread for the Q&A Forum. ;)

i'd say no. A Woman who is sexually attracted by a guy - no matter his skin color - is not a lesbian in the first place. jm2ct's

SO i had a friend, he was sexy as hell and had a great body, rich, and a big dick...he fell in love with a beautiful sexy bartender lesbian. He tried and tried and she had no interest in him, his looks, or his dick. SHe actually, liked a truck driving looking woman and he was so confused he just did not understand it, but that girl wanted no dick even the sexiest guys on here would not turn her head.

"Turned"? I wouldn't say that because sexuality exists on a broad spectrum. But, in the vanilla world I've dated a few women who prior to being with me had identified as lesbian. Lifestyle wise, I've had two different women who were married to other women but would come and play with me...interestingly enough they BOTH were cheating on their respective spouses. But they were upfront about it...and both were very straightforward about what they wanted. To quote one: "Every now and then a girl just needs a good deep dickin' " ...LOL.

I wouldn't want to "turn" a lesbian. Better she be bi and enjoy all the joys she can (and me, too...:sneaky:)

(Just put a little extra 'pizzazz' in the ol' strap on every now and then...)

"Turned"? I wouldn't say that because sexuality exists on a broad spectrum. But, in the vanilla world I've dated a few women who prior to being with me had identified as lesbian. Lifestyle wise, I've had two different women who were married to other women but would come and play with me...interestingly enough they BOTH were cheating on their respective spouses. But they were upfront about it...and both were very straightforward about what they wanted. To quote one: "Every now and then a girl just needs a good deep dickin' " ...LOL.
what does it mean ?? LOL

Back