I surprised my former white slut with a ts one morning. Woke her up with the ts standing next to her bed! Once she realized what was going on. She couldn't get on her knees fast enough!
I would too ! If only we could find such beautiful women blessed with a delicious bbc in Melbourne,my smooth tight little pussy would be theirs to enjoy ! Lol 🥰🍆👌🏿 xxx

The trans community and people who support them.

If you actually were friends with transwomen instead of just fetishizing them on some online forum, you'd know better.
Not friends with them nor are they a fetish. Do not have to be friends with anyone to have an opinion.

Like this
Yep ! Exactly,just like this beautiful woman with such a horny hard throbbing big black cock ! I’d “milk” her of all her cum until my pussy was overflowing !
Nothing and no one turns me on more ! Where in Australia can I find such a gorgeous woman to pleasure and satisfy my sensual and sexual needs and desires ?
My hubby had a trans woman friend years ago that he introduced me to,and together (her & I) enjoyed the most beautifully passionate love affair one could imagine ! But then she moved back to Brazil and we haven’t been able to find another lovely trans woman since !
Are there any in Australia and on here that we may be able to connect with ? My sensual sexy life would be complete if there was !
Please contact us if there is,and you feel I could pleasure and satisfy you beyond your dreams for a partner in and out of the bedroom.
All my love,Anne xxx
(From Melbourne Australia)

Back