BBC serviced by REAL men

Do bulls like to be serviced by strong, good looking, in shape white men?

I’ve dated a lot of black women and sucked a LOT of black cock, but there is nothing feminine about me at all, and my wife wouldn’t want there to be.

Still, I’ve only serviced one of her BBC bulls and I don’t know if I should bring it up to a bull because I don’t want to make him uncomfortable since he’s really there to use my wife as he sees fit.

And I don’t think bulls are going to ask me because I’m usually more muscular than they are.

BBC bulls, what would you want? Should I just sit there and record you fucking my Asian wife’s shaved pussy or should I rim you while she blows you?

Hi.
I`m everything but not a bull but help is help. I startet very young and know what Bulls want even blacks.

1. Shave your body to 100%.
2. Say to him that`s all about him and that you will not cum today. He will love it.
3. If you start to give him a blowjob be very gentle and swallow at the end.
4. Give him the full controll.

That should be enough to test of it works. If not let him go.

But the most important thing is: Search a big and dominant man. All other will not work for more than 0ne night.

Good Luck.

Who knows if you’re real or not, but advice for anyone in this situation.
I’m a masculine alpha male, that also happens to be a bi top. I play w black men solo, but I have opened up at least one bull and being opened has drawn in a few new bulls that are “straight” in their descriptions, but made it clear to me directly they were curious. I make it no secret to any new bull that I’m bi, but I make it clear that is not something we expect. Sometimes, all it takes is the knowledge that you are open and they become eager to experiment. When you’ve done plenty of hetero combos, some bulls get curious about other options, especially w a trusted couple. In other cases, if the bull knows the wife enjoys watching her husband (non cuck) the bull may open up. Simply knowing she likes it is enough.
It all about open open conversation. Worst case is they say they aren’t interested.

what does a bull charge to ass fuck a white guy in South Jersey ?? I ask that because I've no seen any bull in my area within the adult male
sites I review for my area. The boys fuck the ******* out of white wives. Why not fu ck the guys too ??? maybe charge $20 dollars, which I just happen to have...............does it hurt the first time ??

I’ve dated a lot of black women and sucked a LOT of black cock, but there is nothing feminine about me at all, and my wife wouldn’t want there to be.

Still, I’ve only serviced one of her BBC bulls and I don’t know if I should bring it up to a bull because I don’t want to make him uncomfortable since he’s really there to use my wife as he sees fit.

And I don’t think bulls are going to ask me because I’m usually more muscular than they are.

BBC bulls, what would you want? Should I just sit there and record you fucking my Asian wife’s shaved pussy or should I rim you while she blows you?
Love to be served ...😍

I'm not a bull. Far from it. However, getting a submissive femme like me and others here, as pleasurable as it might be, is relatively easy. Whereas I imagine that getting a masculine (straight maybe) white guy to suck his black cock, swallow his load, and/or take his hard BBC fucking and sperm load, would be somewhat of a major triumph. Something like scoring a game winning touchdown.

Yes! Get your tongue up in his hole as far as you can and feel him cum in your wife

Back