BBC RELIGION

Sorry I haven't been in touch MASTER SIR GOD. I have changed computers and need to set up Skype again. I still very much want to pay you SIR to then be ordered to lick things clean as the white boi mop I aspire to be for you :p:p:p 🥾🚽🚽🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
Thinking about licking your floors and toilet and car rims clean is always so arousing SIR. As you fuck my gf.
How can I make it up to you sir?

Sorry I haven't been in touch MASTER SIR GOD. I have changed computers and need to set up Skype again. I still very much want to pay you SIR to then be ordered to lick things clean as the white boi mop I aspire to be for you :p:p:p 🥾🚽🚽🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
Thinking about licking your floors and toilet and car rims clean is always so arousing SIR. As you fuck my gf.
How can I make it up to you sir?
u piece of ******* filth my toilet floor and car window needs cleaning

I am a pice of ******* cuck beneath your shoes master. If I could I would drive to your house and lick your toilet floor clean and wash your car. would you let me BLACK GOD SIR? My tongue is desperate to be a mop for you

it is time to take the BNWO a step further by having you white bois convert to BBC worshipers in the BBC RELIGION where you get your cracker ass cunt on your knees bowed at my feet worshipping mw,my supremacy as a BLACKGOD, intrested faggs comment and/or pm
I couldn’t be more ready to be called to do created to do, and put my gorgeous, insanely tight white bubble butt Ass to use to bend over and take every insanely huge inch in my perfect girly asshole, and make every delicious hot thick rope of your superior cum straight down my well trained throat as your balls are the only thing left visible. I’ve been practicing for this amazing monumental day to come and I will not let any Superior Black Cock God allow me permission to leave before being drained every day all day I am simply your submissive, sexy little inferior Beta bitch baby dick whiteboi cumslut fucktoy.

Attachments

• IMG_9013.MOV
    28.6 MB
I couldn’t be more ready to be called to do created to do, and put my gorgeous, insanely tight white bubble butt Ass to use to bend over and take every insanely huge inch in my perfect girly asshole, and make every delicious hot thick rope of your superior cum straight down my well trained throat as your balls are the only thing left visible. I’ve been practicing for this amazing monumental day to come and I will not let any Superior Black Cock God allow me permission to leave before being drained every day all day I am simply your submissive, sexy little inferior Beta bitch baby dick whiteboi cumslut fucktoy.
Beautiful said bitch that white bitch boy Pussy needs to be opened and flooded daily

u piece of ******* filth my toilet floor and car window needs cleaning
I am going to send you money on April 1st MASTER SIR. I am so sorry SIR trying to get money saved and can pay tribute to a real man and BULL like you MASTER. if only you were fucking my girl too whilst I paid you and licked your house clean 👅 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️ 🚽🥾👅

it is time to take the BNWO a step further by having you white bois convert to BBC worshipers in the BBC RELIGION where you get your cracker ass cunt on your knees bowed at my feet worshipping mw,my supremacy as a BLACKGOD, intrested faggs comment and/or pm
Lovely agree

Lovely agree

All whites should be kneeling before the superior Black race!

Yes I want to convert to BBC religion

My god I am really going to dev0te my life and bring white man and woman to convert

I have previously received the honor of The Holy Sacrament of Baptism into the Curch Of The Big Black Cock. I have publicly dedicated my soul to the Almighty BNWO for all eternity. Since my glorious conversion I have denounced all the old false christian gods, and now my soul is the exclusive property of the BNWO and my God is now the one true BLACK SAVIOR. Over the years I have been on a constant journey of feminization and radicalization and I’m always open to serve any African Gods who wish to use me as they see fit. Are you looking for a totally obedient and devoted white sissy?

I would love to join Sir

I love sucking BBC and stay pussy free and my boi pussy is available... What else should I do?

Back