BBC Propaganda in Pop Culture

I'm trying to find a bunch of BBC related "propaganda" in tv, movies, etc. Does anybody have any good examples of white women lusting for black guys in films?

I think my favorite is this scene from Soul Plane where the hot white mom is lusting after a black model with a gigantic dick lol. This stuff is so great because it's joking about it, but also putting the idea in everybody's head, including the white girls watching.

Attachments

• Soul Plane - Barbara Falls For Jerome.mp4
    15.8 MB
I'm trying to find a bunch of BBC related "propaganda" in tv, movies, etc. Does anybody have any good examples of white women lusting for black guys in films?

I think my favorite is this scene from Soul Plane where the hot white mom is lusting after a black model with a gigantic dick lol. This stuff is so great because it's joking about it, but also putting the idea in everybody's head, including the white girls watching.
That's pretty funny. I heard Tom Arnold got penis enlargement surgery. Maybe after this movie?

Movie 43 has a Basketball scene where the black team dominates the white boys. There's a deleted ending to it where the white girl cheerleaders show up in their locker room afterwards with champaign to congratulate the black team - I'm assuming it was a BBC angle being taken because in the game one of the black guys dribbles the ball with his foot long dick lol.

Attachments

• movie-43-DXE403.jpg
    movie-43-DXE403.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 38
  • movie-43-DXE402.jpg
    movie-43-DXE402.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 38

We need more of this in movies

Back