BBC photo shoot

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
Steve and I as you may have read love nude beaches and I have had great experiences on them , but one memorable one was some years ago .

We were enjoying the sun when a white older male was finding his spot to sit ,he chose a spot close to us , very nice and very brown he had a small cock but huge balls which made me stare , he smiled and introduced himself as Lex , he told us he was a retired photographer who shot models for magazines, he told me I had the looks for a couple of magazines, inquisitive Steve asked what they were ,Lex replied nude mag , I got a little wet thinking about men seeing me naked in print .

As we chatted about his work I remarked that I would have been interested doing a shoot , Lex queried me , if I can arrange it would you still do it , yes I would jump at the chance ,he gave me his number , ring me in two days .

I rang Lex , he sounded exited, your on he said can you make next Wednesday and gave me an address, the day came steve left for work kissing me and telling me to enjoy the shoot , I showered ,waxed ,dressed then left , arriving at the place rand the intercom and got buzzed up .
Lex was pleased to see me handed me a wine and led me to his studio, he explained he wanted to start with me in a corset stockings high heels and a g string ,but first you need makeup, there was a black man in the makeup room who sat me down and did the face and eyes then handed me the outfit I dressed looked in the mirror , I looked like a ****** which made me a little wet , Lex led me to a stage with a huge lounge , sit open legend I will start shooting and will ask for different poses he clicked and told me to move , then he told me to take of items as he shot ,when totally naked I posed in all erotic ways , he stopped,take a break and wine was bought in by the black man ,his name was Dave, Dave told me how shapely I was and I had a great ass ,I noticed he started to get an erection which was so obvious because he was huge ,Lex smiled, he likes you I don’t surprise you would like to be shot with Dave next to you , I downed the wine and said why not.
Lex positioned me on the couch , Dave stripped naked and stood behind the couch placed his hands on my shoulder as Lex shot he told Lex to lower to my tits my nipples went hard and I started to get very wet ,his hands went lower and his fingers found my wet cunt in which he inserted two fingers , I widened my legs so he could get moor in then he kissed ny neck and that sent me over the edge , Dave came around ,sat next to me still fingering me and now our tounges met his lips were unbelievable,soft and huge ,he lent towards me and I felt his huge cock on my thigh all I could do is take hold of it and feel it’s girth , Dave whispered , you want my black cock , I remembered stuttering yes yes yes please fuck me ,I had forgotten about Lex all I wanted was Dave’s cock in me ,he layed me on my back then fed his cock head on my clit , saying, you want it beg bitch ,I begged and begged,with that Dave slowly entered me and before he reach the whole length in I had the biggest orgasm which opened me up and Dave went to the hilt then fucked me.

Dave fucked me in every position that afternoon and Lex must have taken hundreds of photos , he called several days later telling me I was a huge hit with one magazine and they have asked if I would do another shoot but with extra black men,I agreed but that another story to tell.

Steve and I as you may have read love nude beaches and I have had great experiences on them , but one memorable one was some years ago .

We were enjoying the sun when a white older male was finding his spot to sit ,he chose a spot close to us , very nice and very brown he had a small cock but huge balls which made me stare , he smiled and introduced himself as Lex , he told us he was a retired photographer who shot models for magazines, he told me I had the looks for a couple of magazines, inquisitive Steve asked what they were ,Lex replied nude mag , I got a little wet thinking about men seeing me naked in print .

As we chatted about his work I remarked that I would have been interested doing a shoot , Lex queried me , if I can arrange it would you still do it , yes I would jump at the chance ,he gave me his number , ring me in two days .

I rang Lex , he sounded exited, your on he said can you make next Wednesday and gave me an address, the day came steve left for work kissing me and telling me to enjoy the shoot , I showered ,waxed ,dressed then left , arriving at the place rand the intercom and got buzzed up .
Lex was pleased to see me handed me a wine and led me to his studio, he explained he wanted to start with me in a corset stockings high heels and a g string ,but first you need makeup, there was a black man in the makeup room who sat me down and did the face and eyes then handed me the outfit I dressed looked in the mirror , I looked like a ****** which made me a little wet , Lex led me to a stage with a huge lounge , sit open legend I will start shooting and will ask for different poses he clicked and told me to move , then he told me to take of items as he shot ,when totally naked I posed in all erotic ways , he stopped,take a break and wine was bought in by the black man ,his name was Dave, Dave told me how shapely I was and I had a great ass ,I noticed he started to get an erection which was so obvious because he was huge ,Lex smiled, he likes you I don’t surprise you would like to be shot with Dave next to you , I downed the wine and said why not.
Lex positioned me on the couch , Dave stripped naked and stood behind the couch placed his hands on my shoulder as Lex shot he told Lex to lower to my tits my nipples went hard and I started to get very wet ,his hands went lower and his fingers found my wet cunt in which he inserted two fingers , I widened my legs so he could get moor in then he kissed ny neck and that sent me over the edge , Dave came around ,sat next to me still fingering me and now our tounges met his lips were unbelievable,soft and huge ,he lent towards me and I felt his huge cock on my thigh all I could do is take hold of it and feel it’s girth , Dave whispered , you want my black cock , I remembered stuttering yes yes yes please fuck me ,I had forgotten about Lex all I wanted was Dave’s cock in me ,he layed me on my back then fed his cock head on my clit , saying, you want it beg bitch ,I begged and begged,with that Dave slowly entered me and before he reach the whole length in I had the biggest orgasm which opened me up and Dave went to the hilt then fucked me.

Dave fucked me in every position that afternoon and Lex must have taken hundreds of photos , he called several days later telling me I was a huge hit with one magazine and they have asked if I would do another shoot but with extra black men,I agreed but that another story to tell.
please tell us about your second shoot.

Lex called me several weeks later telling me that a underground mag wanted me to do a gang bang , they have black men available and would like to use them in the photo shoot .

I discussed this with Steve , he was ok with the shoot as Lex did assure us that they would pay for my time and they asked if they could film the event for an extra payment.

Lex organised a lunch so we could meet the other parties , I remember walking into the restaurant a seeing a table of gorgeous black men ,my heart jumped ,Lex greeted us , introduced us , I sat next to an elderly black man who must have been the boss as he did all the talking as we ate , I became very aroused with these men and they were impressed with me , the date was set ,Steve , on the way home asked if I was ok with the shoot , I smiled , can’t wait to see them naked steve laughed ,your such a slut .

The studio was kited out with a couch ,bed and a sex sling ,Dave was there for my makeup and clothes , he became hard as he did my face ,he kissed me ,told me to enjoy myself, Dave dressed me in a loose summer dress no bra or panties ,fishnet stockings and high heel shoes.

Lex was getting cameras ready and there was a guy with a video on a tripod, Lex explained what I had to do at the start , smiled and said the rest is yours

Lex called out let’s get going ,I was to be sitting on a high stool at a bar , when three black men came in , two sat on the couch the other came next to me at the bar , he stroked my back , are you the white slut we ordered , yes I’m all yours , he stroked my thigh,his finger went to now wet cunt ,he turned to the others and said ,she’s ready have a look at this , spread my legs and the men got up and came over , one by one they felt me over , let’s fuck this slut ,he kissed me his tongue went down my throat the others took there clothes off exposing two huge cocks ,removing his tongue he removed my dress led me over to the other two , the three guys fucked me for several hours I was DP on several occasions and drank so much cum .

Lex called me several weeks later telling me that a underground mag wanted me to do a gang bang , they have black men available and would like to use them in the photo shoot .

I discussed this with Steve , he was ok with the shoot as Lex did assure us that they would pay for my time and they asked if they could film the event for an extra payment.

Lex organised a lunch so we could meet the other parties , I remember walking into the restaurant a seeing a table of gorgeous black men ,my heart jumped ,Lex greeted us , introduced us , I sat next to an elderly black man who must have been the boss as he did all the talking as we ate , I became very aroused with these men and they were impressed with me , the date was set ,Steve , on the way home asked if I was ok with the shoot , I smiled , can’t wait to see them naked steve laughed ,your such a slut .

The studio was kited out with a couch ,bed and a sex sling ,Dave was there for my makeup and clothes , he became hard as he did my face ,he kissed me ,told me to enjoy myself, Dave dressed me in a loose summer dress no bra or panties ,fishnet stockings and high heel shoes.

Lex was getting cameras ready and there was a guy with a video on a tripod, Lex explained what I had to do at the start , smiled and said the rest is yours

Lex called out let’s get going ,I was to be sitting on a high stool at a bar , when three black men came in , two sat on the couch the other came next to me at the bar , he stroked my back , are you the white slut we ordered , yes I’m all yours , he stroked my thigh,his finger went to now wet cunt ,he turned to the others and said ,she’s ready have a look at this , spread my legs and the men got up and came over , one by one they felt me over , let’s fuck this slut ,he kissed me his tongue went down my throat the others took there clothes off exposing two huge cocks ,removing his tongue he removed my dress led me over to the other two , the three guys fucked me for several hours I was DP on several occasions and drank so much cum .
any pics to share with your fans?

Back