BBC party going on right now..... Who has questions?

Yes...I know! When you mentioned the Asian girl earlier I got really excited, I am actually a bigger fan of asian girls, but I have never turned down a white girl either so I guess I am just a fan of all women!

We know exactly what you are looking at. Do you host the parties by yourself? Or do you have help? We used to host parties in NH with another couple years ago and it was a lot of work. If you are doing it by yourself it must be hard to play the host, making sure everybody is safe and happy, AND find time to enjoy yourself.

We know exactly what you are looking at. Do you host the parties by yourself? Or do you have help? We used to host parties in NH with another couple years ago and it was a lot of work. If you are doing it by yourself it must be hard to play the host, making sure everybody is safe and happy, AND find time to enjoy yourself.
I host with my slave. She makes sure everyone has a good time and I handle everything else. It works for us. But I enjoy it immensely.

Very nice. I've been to a few of their parties myself. Good times. So she didn't feel overwhelmed there?

A bit at first...the drinks and almost constant attention settled her, then came all the visual stimulation from all the activity in the rooms...fucking WOW, the things we experienced that night will forever be embedded in our memory

Back