BBC owns White Pussy

tumblr_omyfp6yXVw1tjd1duo1_540.jpg

Oh damn, has this happened to any of the hubby's out there?
It's says some Tumblr bullshit...

OK Full disclosure... this hasn't happened... YET!!

My husband and I are on vacation in the hotel hot tub after hours and a BBC Bull joins us, a few drinks later and before I know it, my husband is sitting on the edge with me taking him in my mouth and the bull is deep inside of me. My husband tells us he is going to get us another ******* and walks off. The bull slowly withdraws, as the last few inches leave me, I'm aching to have him back inside of me. He leans in and kisses me... "You want me back inside of you slut?" He asks. I can only nod yes...

He orders me to reach back and remove his condom... I protest "I'm not on birth control though" he slaps me between my legs HARD with his cock "I don't give a ******* bitch, take me bare or you don't get any more" I reach down pull his condom off and guide him back into me right as Ryan walks back up. the bull whispers tell him slut... I look into my husbands eyes and tell I
I sure hope this actually happens or is happening now on a regular basis

That's nice. It's great to see a hot lady who doesn't cuss and bitch at her man for not pulling out but instead she makes her guy feel welcome to cum inside her
I go along with that concept 110%,,,unfortunately as nice as it would be to get a load that big, they haven’t quite gotten the formula right for fake cum,mwhich is apparently deposited with a turkey baster prior to him pulling out. Trust me, my hub has perched himself between my legs hundreds of time just hoping for a load that big to flow out of me,,,there’s been a few that came close (especially when I straddle his face and let it slide down his throat), but in reality, it’s pretty hard to swallow a load like that, it kinda refuses to go down easily, no matter how many times you swallow, it coats the inside of your mouth and takes awhile, unless you wash it down.

I go along with that concept 110%,,,unfortunately as nice as it would be to get a load that big, they haven’t quite gotten the formula right for fake cum,mwhich is apparently deposited with a turkey baster prior to him pulling out. Trust me, my hub has perched himself between my legs hundreds of time just hoping for a load that big to flow out of me,,,there’s been a few that came close (especially when I straddle his face and let it slide down his throat), but in reality, it’s pretty hard to swallow a load like that, it kinda refuses to go down easily, no matter how many times you swallow, it coats the inside of your mouth and takes awhile, unless you wash it down.
MOM, I get a feeling you want to get back in the game, despite your recent post about why you quit it.

Back