BBC owns White Pussy

tumblr_on07acdNZ61uw8bkbo1_540.gif

Just look at her face. I know you can't stop watching that BBC slide in and out of that white pussy, but look at her face. Toes are curled too!
Perfect face ...perfect feet...they say so much!

Looks hot so thick but is too long for us to handle totaly 😳🥺 Wifey loves the feeling of clapping balls while getting fucked balls deep 😍🔥
I'm always amazed at how much skinny girls can take compared to those of the thicker persuasion,,,most people don't consider the weight inside, just was they can see, which explains why zoftig are so tight, they're chubby on the inside too,,,now I know why my hub's got such a thing for them,,,he's been shoving pies and lasagna in me for 38 years.

Why should i say no? Enjoy as much as i will do! 🔥
You shouldn't,,,first there's the anticipation of watching them come off by another man,,,but sometimes it's nice to show a little respect for the bull, especially when he's taken the time to read the room and then instructs you to take them off for him, in a sense offering your wife up to him,,,either way can be exciting, but by no means would you want to stop him, guess she's a first timer, hubby too, that's the only scenario I can see.

I'm always amazed at how much skinny girls can take compared to those of the thicker persuasion,,,most people don't consider the weight inside, just was they can see, which explains why zoftig are so tight, they're chubby on the inside too,,,now I know why my hub's got such a thing for them,,,he's been shoving pies and lasagna in me for 38 years.
the thickness of this cock is amazing and will give a good fucking stretch which we like both... but we think this one would be way too long for us to handle him balls deep and feel the clapping of those heavy balls... Hot feelings....

Last edited:
My hub has an honest six inches, and proportioned properly, so in doggie I can feels his balls slap’n my clit, in missionary I get his pubic bone rub’n my clit, and the head of his dick flicks on my cervix,,,my bulls slide under my cervix, and are usually thicker, so it’s not as much a better experience as it is a different one,,,actually most of my enjoyment with my bulls comes from the fact that they’re someone new, my hub’s there watching, and of course we share. Plus I’m blessed with the physiology that allows almost anyone to be able to make me cum,,,hence the name “Multi-Orgasmic Mary”, LOL

Back