bbc only

I'm done with mediocre sex so I'm done with white men tbh. It's not very long, but I've been bbc only for about 6 months now
Best guess you had the wrong white men then. *lol*
Of course it is easy to be "bbc only" when you`re in a relationship with a black man. ;)

I have bbc only for a year now few reasons skin contrast size confidence but stamina is a big reason most of my previous white bfs came in around 10 mins black guys i been with some lasted an hour then after they came they could start fucking again amost right away.Im never going back to guys who can only last a few mins after that
:qos::qos:

I have bbc only for a year now few reasons skin contrast size confidence but stamina is a big reason most of my previous white bfs came in around 10 mins black guys i been with some lasted an hour then after they came they could start fucking again amost right away.Im never going back to guys who can only last a few mins after that
:qos::qos:
i think confidence is more a question of personality. Also size is individual, even though there might be a minor statistical difference between Black and white men. Skin contrast as an esthetic and erotic element is not arguable.

i am not too experienced with the differences when it comes to stamina. My perception is that it is not a constant, but, judging from myself and conversations i had with other white guys, i would concur that an average "white round" would be somewhere between five and twenty minutes. ;) But there are many factors that influence the outcome.
The average with my last girlfriend was typically about ten to fifteen minutes. :D My longest "session" so far had been about three hours though. ;)

Back