BBC in Denver looking for (Sexy feet, Nice Ass, Nice Breasts) Do they exist?

Chris Lancaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CO, US
I live in Denver and would lie to connect with a real couple with a sexy hot wife or sexy lady willing to add a BBC to the mix from time to time. As you have seen in the forum. We love a sexy ass to view, hold, caress, and even devour. Sexy feet to put in the air, on our chest or in our mouth. Or hold together for a messy yet sexy foot job. Nice breast regardless of size. Let chat or HMU to see if things click.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 123
I live in Denver and would lie to connect with a real couple with a sexy hot wife or sexy lady willing to add a BBC to the mix from time to time. As you have seen in the forum. We love a sexy ass to view, hold, caress, and even devour. Sexy feet to put in the air, on our chest or in our mouth. Or hold together for a messy yet sexy foot job. Nice breast regardless of size. Let chat or HMU to see if things click.
Women pussy where made for heavy artillery and big loads only black can deliver

I'm in Denver let's get together today if your available

Back