Southeast Denver Bull (Heavy Cummer) looking for a cuck couple, a Hot wife Couple, BBW, PAWG, MILF GILF

Chris Lancaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CO, US
New year New Friends. I would like to connect with a new couple or sexy lady for ongoing play. I am in Southeast Denver, but could connect with anyone in the front range. Just be real. I am a heavy cummer, so I like to hear the gulf when she decides to swallow, or see how messy I can make those sexy feet or cover her butt or breast with thick cum. I also need to see some sexy feet in the air ready to accept a thick BBC. If you are in need of a clean DDF for BBC let's connect.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 9.45.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 9.45.23 PM.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 9.46.22 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 9.46.22 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 9.48.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 9.48.16 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 64
New year New Friends. I would like to connect with a new couple or sexy lady for ongoing play. I am in Southeast Denver, but could connect with anyone in the front range. Just be real. I am a heavy cummer, so I like to hear the gulf when she decides to swallow, or see how messy I can make those sexy feet or cover her butt or breast with thick cum. I also need to see some sexy feet in the air ready to accept a thick BBC. If you are in need of a clean DDF for BBC let's connect.
You sound awesome

Back