BBC gangbanged

I have seen Amie take on as many as 8 BBCs and while it was fun it really was too much and probably will not do that again. I also witness her do 4 once and she says that is just about right and about the most she would consider again.
Insofar as a wife being objectified, aren't any of us who share our wives and want to watch the act doing that anyway? If the wife is a willing participant then it should not be disturbing.

Me! I have my own life. I do what I want and enjoy what I do. I am not interested in a relationship right now. I get off being fucked like a sex toy and for now I have no interest in cuddling and making love. Sex is sex. Lovde is something completely different.
This is only my opinion and not me putting my ideals on anyone else.

my biggest fantasy is see her tied to our bed and blindfolded treated like a cum dump as several blks take turns on her and fuck her rough and make her orgasm all night and leave her pussy all pink sore and puffy gaped open leaking cum. but who am i kidding cant even get one in her yet lol never mind several

my biggest fantasy is see her tied to our bed and blindfolded treated like a cum dump as several blks take turns on her and fuck her rough and make her orgasm all night and leave her pussy all pink sore and puffy gaped open leaking cum. but who am i kidding cant even get one in her yet lol never mind several
Not blindfolded but Amie did much of your biggest fantasy. You can read about it here:
http://www.literotica.com/s/amies-last-black-lovers

what kind of woman wants to just be a fuck toy?

What Tracy said.

Just cos you don't dig it, doesn't mean that others can't. I don't like whisky, but hey....I hear it sells well.

Google "dogging". Its pretty popular :) Go to a popular dogging site (usually an outdoor parking lot or a picnic area hidden up a woodland track or similar) and bend over the car and get fucked by multiple total strangers that you've never seen before or since.

What's that if it's not being used as a fuck toy?

Google "dogging". Its pretty popular :) Go to a popular dogging site (usually an outdoor parking lot or a picnic area hidden up a woodland track or similar) and bend over the car and get fucked by multiple total strangers that you've never seen before or since.

I'm hoping to be taken dogging for the first time in the next couple of weeks (before the weather gets too cold!!! :) )

And the very reason I want to go is because I WANT to be used by total strangers as a piece of fuckmeat

No names, no introductions, no small talk. Just fuck me and fuck off.

So there :)

What Tracy said.

Just cos you don't dig it, doesn't mean that others can't. I don't like whisky, but hey....I hear it sells well.

that's terrible.

So don't do it.

I sense a troll here. Every single post that you've made since you joined has been negative about the subject matter of this site.

Why even bother?
why do you assume i'm a troll? like is it so unbelievable that a girl would think that interracial relationships can be about respect and love rather than like hard core sex and stuff?

Love the pic of the slut with his cock in her mouth to the balls, and her looking up to her master as a puppy dog does to its master

Back