BBC gangbanged

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nobby, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Nobby

Nobby Well-Known Member Gold Member

Should the white ladies be gangbanged regulary from BBC´s ?

What do you think ?

2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I would just want my wife to have one bbc boyfriend to start with & then see if she wanted more.

cucky and Nobby like this.
  3. Nobby

If your wife wants more ? The question is, if the black boyfried wants more and if he thinks that his black friends would love to fuck her as well. In my opinion the question of "more" is something which only the black guys have to decide and your wife has to spread her legs for them if they want it. (remember the black cock slut rules). ;)

Lu4BBC, muscles44, raykink and 11 others like this.
  4. wanabecucked

How would you treat her for sex?

Nobby likes this.
  5. Nobby

6. wanabecucked

cucky likes this.
  7. Gus

Gus Active Member

UK
    And thats the way to go, once there just No turning back ! Nice post.

Hannover and cucky like this.
  8. yourcockmypussy

yourcockmypussy Active Member

ne of the reasons for fucking bulls is to let them take control and have them decide what they want you to do when it comes to sex so gangbang or not its all about the surprises he springs on you

Lu4BBC and cucky like this.
  9. Phil

Phil Active Member

Wife loves BBC gang bangs or group orgies. For her bacherolette party her best friend, who is also a long time BBC lover, arranged for 6 very nice black men to attend a private party for my wife and a few of the more naughty ladies that were attending the after hours portion. Wife ended up getting banged by all 6 guys..there were also 5 other white ladies that attended all but one of which were married, the only single one was my wifes 18 y/o neice who got her first bbc that night. Luckily we didnt have the wedding till the following week because none of the ladies were walking correctly for a few days.

10. Nobby

Lucky white ladies ;)

Hannover likes this.
  11. ravenscat73

ravenscat73 New Member

My wife would love nothing more then weekly gang bangs by well hung BBC, but the best we ever got so far was two separate times with 3 BBC taking her at the same time. And I've been giving her alot of ass play too. As I've informed her if she is going to be a proper BBC slut then she needs to be a three hole slut.

12. curiousgabs

curiousgabs Member

you guys are tooooo funny in here sometimes! The bigger fantasy for me is probably not the gangbanders but to have two bbc's at same time for MY pleasure!!!!!!!! jajajajajajaja

quietcool and JaynSarah like this.
  13. kinkycouple9

kinkycouple9 Well-Known Member

My Ginger gets group bbc at least once per month...this is her in action!

Had a bareback creampie here!!

Attached Files:

14. Nobby

15. Hedonist Ninja

Hedonist Ninja Well-Known Member Real Person

Holy Christ that is hot reading.

I love that an 18 white lady was corrupted, so to speak, to the joys of a big and hard dark dick. Awesome!
    A general guess was that young woman had an orgasm in a way her young body had ever before experienced.

She got her first and is history is to be believed about who white women react it will not be her final.

Group action is the best. So many holes and so many fun partners. I'd just consider the Ministry of Silly Walks from the women to be a sign of a successful evening.

Hannover likes this.
  16. parascrubs

parascrubs Member

US
    id love to see my wife with 3 or 4 bbcs at one time

17. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

one of our parties....just a small number of the guys who went through her that day......

ganged2.jpg

18. chinadoll

chinadoll Member

Haven't really had a full blown BBC gangbang, only tried 2 at the same time. I can't imagine what would happen if its me and a room full of BBC. I probably won't be able to leave the room for a week. lol

19. Ratten

Ratten Member

20. loveblkCock

loveblkCock New Member

Speaking for myself, yes, I like being gangbanged. Not regular enough though :(