BBC gangbanged

that's terrible :(

Not if they are both into it.

Some women enjoy being used as a sexual object under the right circumstance and their husbands enjoy watching the show.
Everyone has their own kink. what works for them may not work for you just as what you enjoy may not be right for them, BUT as long as what everyone does is consensual and they enjoy it, its all good.

Its perfectly fine to either enjoy or pass on a particular practice if you don't, but try not to pass judgement.
There are a lot of things that I find to be a turn off, but accept that others may find them enjoyable and as long as they aren't hurting anyone and are having a good time, its a good thing.

My wife wants to start off with two BBC.. when we watch it on line it really makes her want it... We are in Savannah... and can travel within the Carolina.... South GA.. and maybe Jacksonville.... It will be her first...

My wife wants to start off with two BBC.. when we watch it on line it really makes her want it... We are in Savannah... and can travel within the Carolina.... South GA.. and maybe Jacksonville.... It will be her first...

Back