Bbc Frenzy on tiktok

So...im a whiteboi from Brazil. Here the BBC/cuckold thing is not that popular yet. Today I downloaded tiktok just to take a look. Im seeing hundreds and hundreds of Young American white girls (18yo "normal" girls) openly talking about BBC, being a snowbunny and How white cock can't compete. One even talked openly about being spitroasted by BBC. Lol!

I know this is not the intent of the forum, but damn. Bbc is becoming the standard for white girls. There are tons of them. Being a virgin whiteboy in America must be so hard/good nowadays hahaha Some pics:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200924-210624~2.png
    Screenshot_20200924-210624~2.png
    678.7 KB · Views: 1,159
  • Screenshot_20200924-210249~2.png
    Screenshot_20200924-210249~2.png
    484.6 KB · Views: 1,185
  • Screenshot_20200924-210505~2.png
    Screenshot_20200924-210505~2.png
    640.7 KB · Views: 1,182
I personally prefer more mature women who act classier but know what they want. These just scream attention seeker with daddy issues. But, hey, at least they're exploring and encouraging each other at a younger age

I agree with you. But what made me laugh is that girls seem to be skipping the "whiteboy First" fase direct into BBC. So, its not even cuckolding, its just white guys dont getting pussy lol. I mean, Im a white Guy and altough I love cuckold and BBC, I fucked lots of girls before I got into the lifestyle. American whiteboys dont seem to be having the same experience.

So...im a whiteboi from Brazil. Here the BBC/cuckold thing is not that popular yet. Today I downloaded tiktok just to take a look. Im seeing hundreds and hundreds of Young American white girls (18yo "normal" girls) openly talking about BBC, being a snowbunny and How white cock can't compete. One even talked openly about being spitroasted by BBC. Lol!

I know this is not the intent of the forum, but damn. Bbc is becoming the standard for white girls. There are tons of them. Being a virgin whiteboy in America must be so hard/good nowadays hahaha Some pics:
Yes, there are LOTS of young white women even teen girls into bbc

Ain't it great
Yeah, but theyre into good looking educated black men or black men with good communications skills. Some black men are getting too way ahead of themselves and assume they will like any black guy, like I'm pretty sure they dont like the black men that sag, dress homelessish or the old black men because where I live alot of black men look ******* out and depressed and its not a good look for us

Yeah, but theyre into good looking educated black men or black men with good communications skills. Some black men are getting too way ahead of themselves and assume they will like any black guy, like I'm pretty sure they dont like the black men that sag, dress homelessish or the old black men because where I live alot of black men look ******* out and depressed and its not a good look for us

Not too many women of any color would like those losers you just described.

Back