BBC For Girlfriend - Scotland

Jason12395

Male
From
UK
Hi there,

I'm posting just to get a rough idea about how many bulls there are around the west of Scotland and in the Aberdeen area as I intend to bring my girlfriend into the lifestyle of big black cock. I would start off with the use of condoms and after the first few bulls she could decided whether to go bareback or not.

Let me know if you are in the areas stated, not looking to meet anyone just yet.

If anyone is near central scotland, between glasgow and edunburgh, im hapoy to discuss stuff for after lockdown
Hi i'm mixed race 25 years old looking for white woman and their husband so I can pound fuck out of their pussy and make it squirt on my face while the husband sits and has a wank if your intrested also I like to cum inside and get the husband to lick it out the sluts white pink pussy if you want to do this let me know do you have a phone number xx

Hi there,

I'm posting just to get a rough idea about how many bulls there are around the west of Scotland and in the Aberdeen area as I intend to bring my girlfriend into the lifestyle of big black cock. I would start off with the use of condoms and after the first few bulls she could decided whether to go bareback or not.

Let me know if you are in the areas stated, not looking to meet anyone just yet.
Hi i'm mixed race 25 years old looking for white woman and their husband so I can pound fuck out of their pussy and make it squirt on my face while the husband sits and has a wank if your intrested also I like to cum inside and get the husband to lick it out the sluts white pink pussy if you want to do this let me know do you have a phone number xx

Hi there,

Dunfermline

Back