BBC for Black Wife? Is that even a thing? We’ve been searching with no luck!

As a black couple it has been a slight struggle to find another black man as we enter into the lifestyle with cuckolding. Any advice or interested parties?? My wife is gorgeous with an ass out of this world! But since dipping our toe in these waters we’ve seen a lot of interracial cuckolding with black guys, but haven’t seen as many BBC’s looking for a thick assed beautiful black woman

How's it going bro I'm Jay. I'm going to put you up on game man. Aside from location because some states and cities are much more active in the lifestyle than others first of all black couples that are actually looking for Bulls as apposed to females are rare considering all the other groups of people in the lifestyle.

Then on top of that I have actually received nasty messages from married black women because I fuck none black women. On swing sites were I have active profiles I have actually received racist messages because they didn't like me fucking white women in particular and again these were married women!

Messages I have received were:

1. I'd love to fuck you but you fuck white women.
2. You're sexy but you are tainted because you fuck white women.

So I will be honest with you man among black Bulls the black couple's have kind of a slight stigma for being, how should I say "untrustworthy in the lifestyle culture"! What I mean by that is that the expectation of black couple's conducting themselves mentally and emotionally as cool, open without any kind of drama or hangups just like everyone else who is abundantly in the lifestyle is very low! Honestly most black bulls actually avoid black couple's especially depending on what they wrote on their profiles.

It actually shocked me to get those nasty messages from married black women on swinger sites because the lifestyle is about being free minded and free spirited sexually and here I was literally experiencing a form of sexual bias due to racism and again I cannot stress enough that these women were married! So to be honest I just avoid them and save myself potential problems.

I will tell you that because of the stigma of you guys are interested in black Bulls then you need to really make them feel that y'all are really about that lifestyle life with no BS! What you say in your profile presentation and what they see in the pictures will determine whether they do more than just look at y'all profile and swipe left to move on.

For example if you were to say: "Hello we are a cool, laid back, and open couple new to the lifestyle. My wife loves BBC and I am looking for black Bulls to come and enjoy her while I watch. We are a cuckold couple so I will only be watching as BBC Bulls have fun with her. My wife is beautiful with an amazing body and only BBC can satisfy her cravings and her satisfaction is my only concern. We are very friendly and looking forward to making new friends and enjoying our experiences in the lifestyle".

If this is what I read on your swinger profile then I would say that this black couple is really about that life and don't seem to be about any BS! Then of course as well as sexy pictures of her you definitely want to have a few pictures of her with a black Bull or a couple of Bulls to show Bulls that yes you guys are serious.

Ok man I hope this helps you be more successful.

How's it going bro I'm Jay. I'm going to put you up on game man. Aside from location because some states and cities are much more active in the lifestyle than others first of all black couples that are actually looking for Bulls as apposed to females are rare considering all the other groups of people in the lifestyle.

Then on top of that I have actually received nasty messages from married black women because I fuck none black women. On swing sites were I have active profiles I have actually received racist messages because they didn't like me fucking white women in particular and again these were married women!

Messages I have received were:

1. I'd love to fuck you but you fuck white women.
2. You're sexy but you are tainted because you fuck white women.

So I will be honest with you man among black Bulls the black couple's have kind of a slight stigma for being, how should I say "untrustworthy in the lifestyle culture"! What I mean by that is that the expectation of black couple's conducting themselves mentally and emotionally as cool, open without any kind of drama or hangups just like everyone else who is abundantly in the lifestyle is very low! Honestly most black bulls actually avoid black couple's especially depending on what they wrote on their profiles.

It actually shocked me to get those nasty messages from married black women on swinger sites because the lifestyle is about being free minded and free spirited sexually and here I was literally experiencing a form of sexual bias due to racism and again I cannot stress enough that these women were married! So to be honest I just avoid them and save myself potential problems.

I will tell you that because of the stigma of you guys are interested in black Bulls then you need to really make them feel that y'all are really about that lifestyle life with no BS! What you say in your profile presentation and what they see in the pictures will determine whether they do more than just look at y'all profile and swipe left to move on.

For example if you were to say: "Hello we are a cool, laid back, and open couple new to the lifestyle. My wife loves BBC and I am looking for black Bulls to come and enjoy her while I watch. We are a cuckold couple so I will only be watching as BBC Bulls have fun with her. My wife is beautiful with an amazing body and only BBC can satisfy her cravings and her satisfaction is my only concern. We are very friendly and looking forward to making new friends and enjoying our experiences in the lifestyle".

If this is what I read on your swinger profile then I would say that this black couple is really about that life and don't seem to be about any BS! Then of course as well as sexy pictures of her you definitely want to have a few pictures of her with a black Bull or a couple of Bulls to show Bulls that yes you guys are serious.

Ok man I hope this helps you be more successful.
Wow! First off thank you! I will take that advice and borrow some for my profile. Secondly Im sorry to hear that happend to you and will be sure that we present as welcoming and cool

As a black couple it has been a slight struggle to find another black man as we enter into the lifestyle with cuckolding. Any advice or interested parties?? My wife is gorgeous with an ass out of this world! But since dipping our toe in these waters we’ve seen a lot of interracial cuckolding with black guys, but haven’t seen as many BBC’s looking for a thick assed beautiful black woman
To tell the truth I actually didn’t think 🤔 that there were any Black females on here other than one ☝️ I see around here.

It would be an honor

Que pena estar lejos pues somos una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles yo soy negro

We've been in the lifestyle going on 15 years, and we would have to agree with some the message that was shared by

Jdingo619.​

We've visited several swingers' socials including the AVNS in Vegas & we feel it's all about advertising what you are offering. "A picture is worth a thousand words " is an understatement.
If your wife is an attractive woman, you will no problem attracting well hung black males. We would suggest posting photos, here and swinger sites.
Inbox us if you would like more tips on finding guys who are above average endowment.

I would love to

Location?

I would totally be down 4 dat

Back