bbc dildo use

I am actually cheering for your team to knock of the champions from last year!! I will be watching the stream. Should be a great game.
Yes, I am a big follower to D2 Football 🏈.
Your team beat my Alma mater at the beginning of the season in OT.
Nice, down go the champs!!!
This next game is gonna to be a darn good game! Pretenders or contenders?!
The champs from each of their conferences are squaring off. I will be watching the stream! Looking forward to watching some good football 🏈!!

I bought my wife the bbc bam dildo. 2.8 inches of girth and 13 inches long. I've been using it on her for years, she can take it orgasm after orgasm. Squirting all over the place. It's nice knowing she can accommodate any cock she wants 😍

Please login or become a member to view

I bought my wife the bbc bam dildo. 2.8 inches of girth and 13 inches long. I've been using it on her for years, she can take it orgasm after orgasm. Squirting all over the place. It's nice knowing she can accommodate any cock she wants 😍

Can she handle it?

love seeing her stretching herself to take it all in.

So

fucking hot

Back