bbc dildo use

We have a 9 inch very thick dildo, have been using it for about a year! We put a condom on it so it will be similar feeling! And wow what a size queen! We used to play with it and she would play with me! But everytime she goes more wild!! Multipe squirting orgasims!!! We both couldnt imagine how powerful that pleasure is... mind blowing even to watch!! We are both nervous of the real thing now... shes seems hestitant but happy to use the toy! The real thing will be so much more mind blowing for us!

We started with white Dildos. Worked our way up to a nice double ended dildo. I would use it on her while licking her clit. I would ask her how she liked being done by a big cock. She loved it. Finally I talked her into going to an adult bookstore to buy a new one. When we got there I told her I'd wait for her. She didn't want to but I talked her into it. At the last minute....I told her to buy a black one. About an hour later she returned with one. She was flushed. I asked how shopping went. She told me it was interesting.

Attachments

• BigCock.png
    BigCock.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 56
Back