BBC bull looking to chat and ease couples into this lifestyle

i'm glad you enjoy the lifestyle so far. i don't have a SO right now but would like to hear/read some of your experiences.
One thing i am curious about is: Where did you get to know your couples from? Thank you.

i'm glad you enjoy the lifestyle so far. i don't have a SO right now but would like to hear/read some of your experiences.
One thing i am curious about is: Where did you get to know your couples from? Thank you.
My first experience was with my friend who had a gf.We both were ******* and things happened.Thats how I got interested in this lifestyle.
So far it's been amazing.Out of the 3 couples I introduced one of them into the lifestyle for the first time.
The other 2 couples were from reddit.Sadly lost my account tho lol.
If you have any more questions.Shoot my way.

My first experience was with my friend who had a gf.We both were ******* and things happened.Thats how I got interested in this lifestyle.
So far it's been amazing.Out of the 3 couples I introduced one of them into the lifestyle for the first time.
Censored word was druñk*

Okay, honestly i have never heard that reddit would be a possible dating platform. Thanks for the info.

i pretty much enjoy the "organic" way of getting to know one another which is what we did in an ex relationship of mine. One of the fun parts was actually the whole selection process followed by the game of seduction my ex GF always enjoyed playing with a POI in bars, concerts or discotheques. However we never swung with people we knew because of the fear of what that would potentially do to our relationships with those.
That's what leads to my next question: You said your first couple was your friend and his girlfriend. (How) did that experience change your relationship with him? And did you notice a change in the couple's relationship?
Further: Was it a onetime thing or did all of you enjoy it so much that you hooked up more often after that first "incident"? Thank you.

Hey there.I have been in the lifestyle for almost a year now and been with 3 couples so far.So far it's been super amazing.
I am here to chat with other couples.So if you guys have anything to ask or want to chat with me.Hit me up.
A good tip would be to get verified if you want to meet with couples on this site. A second tip would be to ignore unverified couple/women accounts when it comes to arranging meetups. Most of them are catfishes, men posing as women and soliciting pics from desperate black guys.

How to find couples on Reddit

Hey there.I have been in the lifestyle for almost a year now and been with 3 couples so far.So far it's been super amazing.
I am here to chat with other couples.So if you guys have anything to ask or want to chat with me.Hit me up.
Is there an age issue for you? My wife is 50 years old

We’re looking for first time experience how can I make the experience for my wife one to remember and want more in the future

We’re looking for first time experience how can I make the experience for my wife one to remember and want more in the future
Be open and comfortable about the kinks you have.Take small steps.Dont have to rush anything.
I've seen couples where the husband was too reluctant to express his kinks in the beginning and later wife also expressed wanting the same experience.So its better to be open about everything and discuss what you like.
About wanting more in the future,I would say give freedom to her.Dont be too controlling.Some wives,after some time,feel the pressure to put on a show for hubby so they get nervous so they prefer to meet the bull alone.Not saying you should do the same.But give her the freedom to express her thoughts for more future experiences and make her comfortable that you're with her whatever she does.

A good tip would be to get verified if you want to meet with couples on this site. A second tip would be to ignore unverified couple/women accounts when it comes to arranging meetups. Most of them are catfishes, men posing as women and soliciting pics from desperate black guys.
Have been experiencing that a lot.Got verified but still can't get why couples ghost all of a sudden

Okay, honestly i have never heard that reddit would be a possible dating platform. Thanks for the info.

i pretty much enjoy the "organic" way of getting to know one another which is what we did in an ex relationship of mine. One of the fun parts was actually the whole selection process followed by the game of seduction my ex GF always enjoyed playing with a POI in bars, concerts or discotheques. However we never swung with people we knew because of the fear of what that would potentially do to our relationships with those.
That's what leads to my next question: You said your first couple was your friend and his girlfriend. (How) did that experience change your relationship with him? And did you notice a change in the couple's relationship?
Further: Was it a onetime thing or did all of you enjoy it so much that you hooked up more often after that first "incident"? Thank you.
I wouldn't say it got back to normal.It was weird for my friend and me to hang out alone but when we were all together it was alright.
Yeah we did it a few more times haha.
I moved out and I heard that they broke up a few weeks later.

Back