Late twenties wife wants to experience the lifestyle

Hello b2w
Im late twenties married female from Florida. Im hoping to get further experience in this lifestyle being that this is something I’ve been very interested in for a long time and have thoroughly enjoyed for the little bit that my hubby and I have been able to experience so far.
Would like to chat with like minded individuals :)

Attachments

• IMG_8125.jpeg
    IMG_8125.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 456
Hello b2w
Im late twenties married female from Florida. Im hoping to get further experience in this lifestyle being that this is something I’ve been very interested in for a long time and have thoroughly enjoyed for the little bit that my hubby and I have been able to experience so far.
Hit me up!! Ty

Hello b2w
Come to Miami and I will get you plenty of bbc for you

Hello b2w
Haw many black guys you had before?

Hello b2w
Hi, I was reading your post me and hubby got into the lifestyle and we really love it. Wanted to stop by and say hello we are very like-minded individuals

Hello b2w
Welcome girl!! You look amazing!!

Hello b2w
She built.

Hello b2w

It took you long time to fuck bbc but better than never! I tried first bbc in my 20's :D

Back