Bbc breeding

I didn't tell my husband about the risk
Trying not to be judgmental, but you took the risk of getting pregnant and (probably) embarrassing your husband (since he didn't know what you were doing--for whatever reason), perhaps your family, and having a lifetime commitment to a baby for what reason?

I want my wife to be impregnated by a black man.
I am looking for some hotwife/cuckold cople that i could breed. But i want them to live near me so i can use her even in pragnancy and pump my loads inside her.

Since i want to have an sexslave/cumdumpster who i can use when ever i want and where ever i want!

I do have an high sexdrive so i need alot of sex.

Lets see if i find that
But i would breed some wife for sure

I am looking for some hotwife/cuckold cople that i could breed. But i want them to live near me so i can use her even in pragnancy and pump my loads inside her.

Since i want to have an sexslave/cumdumpster who i can use when ever i want and where ever i want!

I do have an high sexdrive so i need alot of sex.

Lets see if i find that
But i would breed some wife for sure
You have a "high sex drive," so you want to make babies....err, "breed some wife"? She'll just be a "cumdumpster" that will raise your baby?

The goal is to have the cuck support them (so far 1 for 1, but its only been a few months), but I will be there if he fails. Will always be there for the baby.
It should be YOUR responsibility first not the husband. If you don't want that then don't knock up the wife. Unfortunately most husbands will step up and take over as most bulls just pump, cum and then bolt.

It should be YOUR responsibility first not the husband. If you don't want that then don't knock up the wife. Unfortunately most husbands will step up and take over as most bulls just pump, cum and then bolt.
At the end it should be talked some just want a black baby. And want to let the hubby be the daddy. Some want the bull to step up for it and take responsibility

It should be talked before done!

Back