JoshuA234

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I am a Strong, black, and dominate man looking for wives that love Big Black Cock. Wive's that can't get enough, that want to be used by a strong black man, fucked by his big cock and filled with his hot, thick and potent sperm again and again, I'm looking for women who do this either with or without their husbands knowledge. Being very discreet or completely open about it.I am 27, fit, love fucking married women with my fat 9 inch black cock and cumming balls deep inside their
hot, wet, and hungry married pussies. If his sounds like what you need, let me know.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 183
  • unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
I am a Strong, black, and dominate man looking for wives that love Big Black Cock. Wive's that can't get enough, that want to be used by a strong black man, fucked by his big cock and filled with his hot, thick and potent sperm again and again, I'm looking for women who do this either with or without their husbands knowledge. Being very discreet or completely open about it.I am 27, fit, love fucking married women with my fat 9 inch black cock and cumming balls deep inside their
hot, wet, and hungry married pussies. If his sounds like what you need, let me know.
That dick looks yummy

Hello. Susan and Paul here. 44 and 49

You are just what I’m looking for… but so far away 😢

Back