BBC Boytoy looking for long term

xbbc561

Male
From
FL, US
Hi,

I'm a single black male in south florida looking for a couple that is more into relationships than being with multiple people. I am seeking a long term relationship with a conservative-appearing couple on the outside, but open minded and adventurous in the bedroom.

I am lanky,hung, in good shape(not a muscle head) serious and looking to meet locally.

My preference is isn't barbie and ken, but for a couple that no one would ever suspect them being into something like this. I'm more into the librarian/pta mom look. Someone that looks like they like to go to church and get some bbc after service lol.

I have pics to share privately and can also linked you to my verified SDC profile.

Contact me if you are interested. I can assure you, you won't be disappointed!

Hi,

I'm a single black male in south florida looking for a couple that is more into relationships than being with multiple people. I am seeking a long term relationship with a conservative-appearing couple on the outside, but open minded and adventurous in the bedroom.

I am lanky,hung, in good shape(not a muscle head) serious and looking to meet locally.

My preference is isn't barbie and ken, but for a couple that no one would ever suspect them being into something like this. I'm more into the librarian/pta mom look. Someone that looks like they like to go to church and get some bbc after service lol.

I have pics to share privately and can also linked you to my verified SDC profile.

Contact me if you are interested. I can assure you, you won't be disappointed!
I'm ready for a BBC inside me

Back