BBC and prostitutes

Do black bulls, apart from having access to cuckold wivefor frees, use the services of prostitutes for money?
I wonder how much middle-aged black bull has sex in a week. If they go to prostitutes, what do they prefer?

Are the cucks turned on when they know the BBC has a choice of his wife for free and a ******* for money,so black bull can choose the second option? And refuse his wife for free? Or are they more tuned on by the thought that his wife is being fucked by the BBC second to a *******?

Do black bulls, apart from having access to cuckold wivefor frees, use the services of prostitutes for money?
I wonder how much middle-aged black bull has sex in a week. If they go to prostitutes, what do they prefer?

Are the cucks turned on when they know the BBC has a choice of his wife for free and a ******* for money,so black bull can choose the second option? And refuse his wife for free? Or are they more tuned on by the thought that his wife is being fucked by the BBC second to a *******?
Hell no!!! That defeats the purpose of being Bull. Why would you pay for something when it is available at no cost? This was perhaps the dumbest question ever asked in the history of this site.

when I was playing for "fun and profit" I had several mature gentlemen of color as regular clients. My experience has been that the young ones expect it for free - the mature ones don't mind helping with the rent.
This has been my experience also, Younger ones will share a ******* and get me high… then Dick me into next week.

This is one of the most interesting, current and sometimes unpleasant themes. For some people, as well as for me, it is ok and normal, others, but even the slightest idea of this topic is considered vulgar. Of course there are exaggerated things that can destroy relationships between people, but it is the choice of people and they themselves assume both the consequences and the rest of life. I personally consider that in everything there is a limit, and I have turned to the notion of London *******. But not when I was in a relationship with someone

Last edited:
There is way too much fantastic and free hotwife pussy in this lifestyle to ever be paying anyone for pussy again!

Even as a single black man I turn down women outside of the lifestyle because the hotwife lifestyle is just a sexual harvest all year round.♠️

Back