Bathsuit suggestion

Will be going with hubby on a cruise in severl month. I like to get some bathing suite suggestions for the following locations: spa, pool deck, balcony and beach on port days. The month of cruise we do not expect there will be any children on board.

My second pick for bikinis would be

San Lorenzo bikinis

These are definitely a big hit with the wife!

She has several. Although the one she currently has and the ones we have the two local stores here in SoCal, I like better than the selection that's currently on the website.

These bikinis are definitely high quality, there's no question you can feel the difference compared to the standard department store bikinis like you might find at Kohl's or Target.

They have some really cool fabrics.

San Lorenzo bikinis tend to be skimpier especially cheekier than the standard. They also have a lot of bikinis that are less thickly padded or lined so those will give you a hint of nipple or lips outlined especially when wet.

Pros: Great styles, sexy cuts, quality fabrics, great feel!
Cons: pricey, stores may be hard to find I'm only aware of them in Southern California and Hawaii so maybe online orders from most people.

A week ago it's pretty warm and the wife of an eye were out by the pool. She was wearing her red San Lorenzo bikini which is pretty cheeky about 30% and the chick laying out right next to her hat on the same exact bikini from San Lorenzo in white, But with 80% of her ass showing. So I coconut oil up the wife and gave her a nice little 90% wedgie, lol. (For some reason she's a bit self-conscious walking around with her ass hanging out, but doesn't seem to mind when she's laying down tanning)

Anyways here's some examples from the current lineup so you get the idea.

The San Lorenzo's all have a little signature metal tag on the bikini bottoms.
Please proof read your comment or spell check it after so it makes sense to us when we read it.

You're so fucking perfect, from head to toe. Your beautiful face, your smooth white skin, your big plump breasts, your long sexy legs and even your cute feet. The bathing suit and heels are incredible
I really appreciate you taking the time to write such nice comments, ♠️

Sorry, still haven't got to my number one pick for bikini brands. Busy on vacation to Oahu.

While we were in Honolulu we stopped into two of the San Lorenzo bikini shops that are located in the area The one at the Ala Moana Center, which pretty much had the same selection that are in the two stores near us in SoCal. And the one in Waikiki which apparently has exclusive items.

Definitely had a bunch of stuff we hadn't seen before.

We had gone out and had a couple cocktails.

The wife was dressed in a short skin tight pinkish dress with nothing on underneath it, which was quite hot.

She wanted to show me Kalakaua Avenue, which is pretty lively, with lots of shops, bars and restaurants and a couple clubs. Tons of people.

Getting there we went through Aniahua Triangle which is a big open park and not that well lit at night, I think it's part of a military facility. The whole area was a ghost town. There are a few dudes just hanging out in the area. The wife made some type of comment that if they accosted her, they'd have an easy time of it as they just have to lift or dress over her head to have her. Or something along those lines....

Meanwhile, I'm imagining her standing in front of some big Hawaiian dude, who's sitting on a park bench. Wife with one hand, flat on her belly, pushing the front of the dress she had on, up past her belly button. (Just like she was then, recently shaved and showered, and a couple cocktails in her) The guy with one hand playfully flicking her dangly belly belly button ring, as he eyes her bare pussy lips, the other hand running its way appreciatively up her bare thigh, to her naked hip and creamy tan line......

lol, anyways....

Kalakaua Avenue is definitely a happening place at night. Never saw it during the day. So after walking the several blocks down we discovered the San Lorenzo bikini shop there and had to go in and check it out.

Right off the bat I was excited because it definitely saw a selection of bikinis we hadn't yet checked out, we definitely knew we'd be buying something before we left.

The sales associate who was running the place by herself, at first came off to me as being a little bitchy. However, my opinion soon changed after we had perused the store a little bit. She started really hitting it off with my wife. She was Hawaiian chick, wife age, and she had a bikini top on with an open shirt over it to reveal the top. (She was dressed similar both times we saw her)

So the wife and this bikini sales chick are chatted it up, just about everything. The wife goes into the dressing room to try on a very cheeky bikini, and the three of us are standing there talking, with the wife behind the curtain.

So I wife tells me to show this chick the pictures of a short white dress she had on earlier, similarly short, to the one she was wearing currently. (also worn with nothing on underneath.)

So I'm showing this chick the photos on my phone and she's relaying compliments to my wife who's trying on the bikini behind the curtain.

Eventually, I get to the photos, after we go back to our hotel room. lol, sexy bikini shoot on our hotel balcony high above Waikiki. Immediately this Hawaiian chick gives me a naughty excited grin as the two of us peruse those photos, and she's tossing out compliments to my wife about her body, and that she's got great tits, lol, wife still thinking we're looking at the white dress beach pictures.

Last pictures in that set of her bending over the balcony rail as shown off her ass at various strategic angles. And they were some seriously hot pics. The bikini shop chick is grinning mischievously and definitely into it.

Anyways, the bikini the wife was trying on was just a bit too cheeky, more like a g-string, and unfortunately didn't look that good on her. But we did find one that all three of us liked quite a bit and bought that.

As we're walking out I took the pic of the front of the shop posted here,
. In getting my phone out and open it, right there was the best of my wife's balcony ass pictures....yikes...

She's like, "were you showing her pictures of my ass????".....

I was like thinking oh *******!! Busted. So I was just like "Yes I did".

But I guess it was all cool.

We were walking around checking out the sites and she was talking about how cool she thought that chick was and she definitely be friends with her if we were in the area.

So before we left Honolulu, we made a point of heading down there after dinner a few drinks on our last night, and brought the chick a little gift. Her and the wife chattered it up again. And I was kicking myself because I forgot my phone, having had one too many cocktails, as the phone had some great bikini pics I'd taken of her on the North shore on some deserted stretch of sand with spontaneously stopped at.

Told the chick at San Lorenzo we'd stop by next time we were in town as we were planning or return trip in the near future.

(If you're wondering, the wife is totally a straight, zero bi interest. However, I suspect the Hawaiian chick was open to doing my wife. But what do I know...)

Attachments

• PXL_20220507_064420778.jpg
    PXL_20220507_064420778.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • PXL_20220507_062433625.jpg
    PXL_20220507_062433625.jpg
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 42
  • PXL_20220507_062431174.jpg
    PXL_20220507_062431174.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
Back