Bareback yes or no

Everyone in the community who can shoud get on Prep. Prep script comes with quarterly HIV testing.

They're developing other STI prep like meds but for us the risk is low enough, even though we play with strangers, to go without condoms.

We haven't worn condoms with others for >20 years and wouldn't change a thing.

I know what some think, and I can’t blame them,,,I have literally never used a condom, neither has my husband. I a strong believer in the concept that the brain is the largest sexual organ,,,big cocks, killer foreskins, swollen clits, puffy nipples and high bubble butts with pronounced “thumbthings”,,,we all have those things that just do it for us. Those are the physical attractions, but while you paying attention to all stuff what’s your brain doing? My brain is thinking about cuckolding, having my husband see his wife willingly take another man’s seed, preferably while I’m sucking his tongue like it was another cock, total connection, total surrender of something that technically is not mine to surrender, consequently when the moment arrives and I feel my lover swell, usually pick up the pace, and in MY mind his goal is to take my husband pussy away from him and make it his, using his seed to claim it. For all I know he’s thinking of baseball scores which is a commonly suggested way of lengthening the duration of time before losing it,,,but that doesn’t matter, this is my script, it’s what going on in my head, so when I feel that hot flood deep inside me making my belly all warm, that means one thing, I’ve accomplished my goal, the proof is there for my hub to see (and clean), I’ve truly cucked him, and even after cleaning he‘ll appreciate what remains within the folds of my velvet sugar walls as he glides inside me to reclaim what’s been taken, using the best lube on earth. Feeling and knowing all that (seriously, there’s a lot more going on than meets the eye), pulls out all the stops, the flood gates open and I explode. I don’t know if you can imagine what it’s like when a woman who’s been given the moniker “Multi-Orgasmic Mary”, combines all the orgasms she’s just had, doubles the intensity of that into one final orgasm, and then explodes, is like,,,but it’s exactly how it sounds. Now try to imagine that instead of that, my bull dumps his load in a condom, I don’t even cum (never mind having the greatest orgasm of the evening), or maybe through ******* of habit (muscle memory), I get a tingle. If you mull it all over, it’s probably a little bit easier to believe me when I say I’d rather not fuck at all. We could play cards, or some board games, I think I’ve got a Monopoly lying around somewhere. All I can say is I must’ve lived on a different planet, cause that’s how I rolled for 23 years, never got pregnant, never caught anything, and the only thing my hub ever had to deal with was swinging with another couple during a pause my hub completed the female of the couple by pointing out how lucky she was to have tits that big that stuck out straight, and she replied “they better, I’m only 18”,,,my hub‘s jaw dropped,,,he looked at me, my chin was already on the floor,,,all this took place the summer my hub turned 37. Two days later his “lefticle” blew up to the size of a peach. The doctor said it looks scary, but it’s a simple case of “Orchitis”, a reaction due to an imbalance in the girl PH that my hubs system didn’t agree with. The next time there was no problem (I know what you’re thinking,,,“next time”? Did I mention she was only 18, and my hubs a man? LOL. But that was the only scare, even when my hub and I were trying to get pregnant and I was sucking off my coworker and my hub was doing me doggie, my hub went to the bathroom to clean up and when he came back, we weren’t in the living room anymore, he found us in bed just in time to hear my friend grunt as he unloaded in me, so my hub did me again, and the same thing happened. Later he brought up the subject about how letting Tim cum inside me once was bad enough, but twice was pressing the envelope. One of the main reasons we’ve been able to live this life and stay together for almost 40 years, is total transparency, yeah I can push it a few hours, sometimes maybe a day or two, but the sooner you get it out there no matter how bad it is, it gets worse exponentially the longer you wait,,,that’s why when my hub mentioned twice being a whole lot worse, I had to rip the band aid off and inform him there was a third that he wasn’t aware of. Of course my hub had given me a couple of orgasms, as did Tim, then my hub gave me a few more, then Tim followed up, so I was more than in my “multi orgasmic“ mode, where every stroke is equivalent to the pulsation achieved during orgasm, putting me somewhere between trying to catch my breath, and trying not to pass out and wind up missing all this. In this mode all I know is I’m on my way to that goal once again, cucking my hub and reaping my reward,,,later on I’d figure out what I needed to do, and just do it.
For me, the other side of the coin is using a condom is right up there with using a dildo that has a man attached to it!

I know what some think, and I can’t blame them,,,I have literally never used a condom, neither has my husband. I a strong believer in the concept that the brain is the largest sexual organ,,,big cocks, killer foreskins, swollen clits, puffy nipples and high bubble butts with pronounced “thumbthings”,,,we all have those things that just do it for us. Those are the physical attractions, but while you paying attention to all stuff what’s your brain doing? My brain is thinking about cuckolding, having my husband see his wife willingly take another man’s seed, preferably while I’m sucking his tongue like it was another cock, total connection, total surrender of something that technically is not mine to surrender, consequently when the moment arrives and I feel my lover swell, usually pick up the pace, and in MY mind his goal is to take my husband pussy away from him and make it his, using his seed to claim it. For all I know he’s thinking of baseball scores which is a commonly suggested way of lengthening the duration of time before losing it,,,but that doesn’t matter, this is my script, it’s what going on in my head, so when I feel that hot flood deep inside me making my belly all warm, that means one thing, I’ve accomplished my goal, the proof is there for my hub to see (and clean), I’ve truly cucked him, and even after cleaning he‘ll appreciate what remains within the folds of my velvet sugar walls as he glides inside me to reclaim what’s been taken, using the best lube on earth. Feeling and knowing all that (seriously, there’s a lot more going on than meets the eye), pulls out all the stops, the flood gates open and I explode. I don’t know if you can imagine what it’s like when a woman who’s been given the moniker “Multi-Orgasmic Mary”, combines all the orgasms she’s just had, doubles the intensity of that into one final orgasm, and then explodes, is like,,,but it’s exactly how it sounds. Now try to imagine that instead of that, my bull dumps his load in a condom, I don’t even cum (never mind having the greatest orgasm of the evening), or maybe through ******* of habit (muscle memory), I get a tingle. If you mull it all over, it’s probably a little bit easier to believe me when I say I’d rather not fuck at all. We could play cards, or some board games, I think I’ve got a Monopoly lying around somewhere. All I can say is I must’ve lived on a different planet, cause that’s how I rolled for 23 years, never got pregnant, never caught anything, and the only thing my hub ever had to deal with was swinging with another couple during a pause my hub completed the female of the couple by pointing out how lucky she was to have tits that big that stuck out straight, and she replied “they better, I’m only 18”,,,my hub‘s jaw dropped,,,he looked at me, my chin was already on the floor,,,all this took place the summer my hub turned 37. Two days later his “lefticle” blew up to the size of a peach. The doctor said it looks scary, but it’s a simple case of “Orchitis”, a reaction due to an imbalance in the girl PH that my hubs system didn’t agree with. The next time there was no problem (I know what you’re thinking,,,“next time”? Did I mention she was only 18, and my hubs a man? LOL. But that was the only scare, even when my hub and I were trying to get pregnant and I was sucking off my coworker and my hub was doing me doggie, my hub went to the bathroom to clean up and when he came back, we weren’t in the living room anymore, he found us in bed just in time to hear my friend grunt as he unloaded in me, so my hub did me again, and the same thing happened. Later he brought up the subject about how letting Tim cum inside me once was bad enough, but twice was pressing the envelope. One of the main reasons we’ve been able to live this life and stay together for almost 40 years, is total transparency, yeah I can push it a few hours, sometimes maybe a day or two, but the sooner you get it out there no matter how bad it is, it gets worse exponentially the longer you wait,,,that’s why when my hub mentioned twice being a whole lot worse, I had to rip the band aid off and inform him there was a third that he wasn’t aware of. Of course my hub had given me a couple of orgasms, as did Tim, then my hub gave me a few more, then Tim followed up, so I was more than in my “multi orgasmic“ mode, where every stroke is equivalent to the pulsation achieved during orgasm, putting me somewhere between trying to catch my breath, and trying not to pass out and wind up missing all this. In this mode all I know is I’m on my way to that goal once again, cucking my hub and reaping my reward,,,later on I’d figure out what I needed to do, and just do it.
For me, the other side of the coin is using a condom is right up there with using a dildo that has a man attached to it!
Ohh,,,I got a dislike,,,what’s not to like,,,am I suggesting in this day and age that anyone does what I did? No! Am I saying what I did? Yes! Is this not an “adult” group? An adult group means grown ups, old enough to make their own decisions, based on the facts that exist, no? I think I made it clear that I wouldn’t hold any animosity towards someone who insisted on using a condom, I just wouldn’t fuck em! So what you’re telling me (condom or no condom), if I let you fuck three women over and over, for say around 3 hours, but then told you that you couldn’t cum, you wouldn’t rather play Parcheesi than do all that work, all that buildup, with less than zero reward? When you’re 18 and your Dad says you can borrow the car to go to the party but you have to be home at 9:00 pm,,,wouldn’t you rather regress and pull out your bike and peddle two miles to the party, or just stay home? You seem to have forgotten this site is for grownups, we have the freedom to weigh the particulars and make a decision as to what we want to do, being totally willing to accept the consequences. Not imposing our beliefs on anyone, nobody’s f0rcing anyone to fuck, remember, I’d rather walk away than make someone uncomfortable, that’s not fun. But the fact remains, you can’t go target shooting without bullets,,,call it what you want, swinging, cheating, Hotwifing, whatever, but you can’t call it cuckolding if no insemination exists, period! And cuckolding is what we practiced, so, we only practice it with like minded people,,,we just so happened to do it for 23 years with zero negative results. I bet there’s thousands and thousands of people that decided to go sky diving and had the experience of their lives,,,and a handful that if they could wish they’d wish they didn’t go that day. Biden’s killing on average 100k a year with his Fentanyl,,,every pull of the slot machine handle could be a winner, You Tube is loaded with horrendous accidents, yet I bet you hardly think of that when you hop in your car to make a grocery run. Of course you wouldn’t even have the opportunity to take those risk if you weren’t an informed adult or breaking the law,,,so I’m having a real difficult time trying to figure out what your “dislike” is referring to, maybe you should’ve been more specific, then other would have the benefit of you opinion, and then they’d be able to make some type of informed decision? I’ll check back from time to time and look forward to your response,,,using your words of course,,,okay?

“I'm married white wife that is in search of a confirmed breeder. Interested in a black baby oe two. DM me for more detials.”

Okay,,,now I’m really confused,,,what’s the point of a “breeder” if condoms are required? Maybe it’s not a condom problem that caused your dislike, maybe it’s all about testing, which is fine, certainly a valid test presented makes everyone free of angst for the evening,,,but again, all you did was dislike, you were,,,I don’t wanna say too lazy, maybe you were pressed for time,,,I only know that when someone throws a baseball bat, most people appreciate a heads up,,,or at the very least a tad more specificity!

Last edited:
Where can See Full Video ?

Pass these pictures of Myself to Nelsy?

Attachments

• 20240415_072657.jpg
    20240415_072657.jpg
    897.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 6HafWDFT.jpg
    6HafWDFT.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230921_151033.jpg
    20230921_151033.jpg