Bareback yes or no

I love my wife and she's had a few male and female friends, nothing like her letting a man cum inside her, she's mostly been with white guys but

my wife do nt like condoms _ i prefer bare as well . but sometimes condoms are a must ( avoid pregnancy and desease ) if you like it or not .

In Fiji on one of our trips Kim and I had the best experience , around the pool there were local guys who worked the bar , pool area , serving , ect , Kim wore the skimpiest g sting bikini which was noticed by lots of men and staff ,one such staff member caught the eye of Kim and became friendly with us , on one night Kim told me he had made a pass and wanted to take it further , next day I asked him if he could deliver our dinner to our cabin one night , we ordered , by the pool all day sunbathing we retired around 6 , lovely warm evening , showered , robed and sat on the lounge on our deck looking over the ocean , coming up the path was Al with our meals and champagne kim nestled into me , as he layed out our dinner her robe opened letting me play with her nipples and exposing her shaved bare clit , Al poured the champagne he came over handed Kim the glass then ran his finger down her tummy to finger her now very wet clit , Kim’s head rested on my shoulder locking me in , Al moved forward there mouths met and , I was so close I could see his tongue down her mouth , I opened her robe to expose all Al raised ,removed his singlet and shorts , I was now trapped underneath Kim and Al , Al sucked every inch , Kim oozed sex he didn’t give a ******* I was there all he wanted was to fuck Kim , I helped her get in position and assisted Al in getting what he wanted , no chance for a condom he barebacked Kim for ages finally she got on all fours sucking me while he pounded her from behind , both filling her , great erotic night , during the fortnight we attended two parties with Al but that’s another story .

In Fiji on one of our trips Kim and I had the best experience , around the pool there were local guys who worked the bar , pool area , serving , ect , Kim wore the skimpiest g sting bikini which was noticed by lots of men and staff ,one such staff member caught the eye of Kim and became friendly with us , on one night Kim told me he had made a pass and wanted to take it further , next day I asked him if he could deliver our dinner to our cabin one night , we ordered , by the pool all day sunbathing we retired around 6 , lovely warm evening , showered , robed and sat on the lounge on our deck looking over the ocean , coming up the path was Al with our meals and champagne kim nestled into me , as he layed out our dinner her robe opened letting me play with her nipples and exposing her shaved bare clit , Al poured the champagne he came over handed Kim the glass then ran his finger down her tummy to finger her now very wet clit , Kim’s head rested on my shoulder locking me in , Al moved forward there mouths met and , I was so close I could see his tongue down her mouth , I opened her robe to expose all Al raised ,removed his singlet and shorts , I was now trapped underneath Kim and Al , Al sucked every inch , Kim oozed sex he didn’t give a ******* I was there all he wanted was to fuck Kim , I helped her get in position and assisted Al in getting what he wanted , no chance for a condom he barebacked Kim for ages finally she got on all fours sucking me while he pounded her from behind , both filling her , great erotic night , during the fortnight we attended two parties with Al but that’s another story .
Hot story!

Back