Bareback yes or no

We have...and faced some consequences with one of the cancer causing strains of HPV. Now if we do it has to be someone who has had the hpv vaccine and std tested(though there is no test for HPV in men).
HPV is transmissible even with condom usage. But getting the HPV vaccine is always a good choice.

Is there an age limit for the HPV Vaccine? I was under the impression that it was targeted for teen-twenty year old girls.

Also, can men get the vaccine as well?

Thank you

Donna

Is there an age limit for the HPV Vaccine? I was under the impression that it was targeted for teen-twenty year old girls.

Thank you

Donna
Yes, FDA guidance was updated a year or two ago to now be available for men and women up to 45. You'll just have to be honest with your doc about why a presumed monogamous married couple would want it. Or get at a clinic, some pharmacies will as well but may ask for a prescription.

HPV vaccine age limit raised by FDA to age 45

Thank you

Donna
I was thinking the vaccine for HPV is given early in life, such as 9-14 before the children were sexually active. I thought it was not given once someone started having sex. Correct me if wrong on this.

#16 & 18 are no joke for all you bareback people. It is all fun and fantasy until the wife has cervical cancer. Be careful. Std panels DO NOT test for this. The ONLY way for a woman to know if she has it is by pap, then usually additional testing such as a colposcopy. You need to be honest with your gyn and tell them you are non-monogamous. Do not wait. Yes it might feel embarrassing but they will not order the more in-depth testing if you don't and precious time will pass and you could be in danger.

Hate to be the bitch on this subject but in this sense do not play the game the "bull" wants you to play. They all want to play bare, and many women on here keep answering that they will go bare if the bull wants them to, since he is in charge. BS on that, it is not his health, & life or death.

Last edited:
I was thinking the vaccine for HPV is given early in life, such as 9-14 before the children were sexually active. I thought it was not given once someone started having sex. Correct me if wrong on this.

#16 & 18 are no joke for all you bareback people. It is all fun and fantasy until the wife has cervical cancer. Be careful. Std panels DO NOT test for this. The ONLY way for a woman to know if she has it is by pap, then usually additional testing such as a colposcopy. You need to be honest with your gyn and tell them you are non-monogamous. Do not wait. Yes it might feel embarrassing but they will not order the more in-depth testing if you don't and precious time will pass and you could be in danger.

Hate to be the bitch on this subject but in this sense do not play the game the "bull" wants you to play. They all want to play bare, and many women on here keep answering that they will go bare if the bull wants them to, since he is in charge. BS on that, it is not health & life or death.
That is the ideal use case. But it protects against multiple cancer causing strains. So even if you've been exposed to one(or more) already, it will give you protection against the others included in the vaccine.

Last edited:

Hate to be the bitch on this subject but in this sense do not play the game the "bull" wants you to play. They all want to play bare, and many women on here keep answering that they will go bare if the bull wants them to, since he is in charge. BS on that, it is not health & life or death.
jkkf,

You aren't being a 'bitch' by stressing important, valuable information!

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond - I, for one, appreciates it!

Donna

In this age of covid I would always use a condom even if the couple don't care and even if she is a nurse or he's a doctor. Why take a chance for an hour of pleasure?
Buddy mask it up both up and down and do reverse cowboy or on all fours, ensures full pleasure with social distancing and best is do it outdoors 😉

Back