Bareback yes or no

My wife and her married black lover met once a month in a nice hotel along her twice monthly route when she traveled for work. The room was hers, and he loved spending the night. This went on for years, and was a rewarding relationship for all of us. The first night they spent together, he started off with a condom, and they had good sex before going to sleep as they both had to go to work the next morning.

During the night, my wife woke up horny, and soon realized her lover's hard cock was pressing into her pussy, from behind. She rolled over on her back and pulled her lover on top of her, and into her - she was hot and wanted it right then. There was no discussion of a condom. In fact, there was no discussion at all. All of you who have lived with a member of the opposite sex know how this takes place. In the middle of the night after a few drinks, no words are spoken. No words need to be spoken. THIS is some of the hottest sex we'll ever experience, and so it was with my wife. She called me afterwards while he was in the bathroom, apologizing as she let me know she might be pregnant. I reassured her, and told her how horny she was making me, and I asked her to take him again in the morning. They had sex again before they had to get ready for work, and that's how it went for years. Talk about erotic! My wife reported it was easy to orgasm with him, and I really regretted not being there to enjoy her afterwards, but that's the way it goes when one is married to a hotwife. She'd slowly stroke me when we went to bed after her return, and share the details with me, this always got me off. She shared with me later that she didn't me to fuck her anyway as she was usually sore but satisfied and enjoying his sperm still inside her - said it always left her in a buoyant mood.

Last edited:
Back