Bareback yes or no

I've only gone bareback on one occasion, and I got lucky in more ways than one. I didn't get a disease or pregnant. I let a group of black guys pull a train on me. It wasn't planned, and nobody had a condom (or so they said). Each took his turn behind a closed bedroom door. I took so much cum inside me that it leaked out for the next four days.
Wow, that hot and sooo slutty! Any pics etcs?

Personally I love bareback as long as everyone’s clean, to me the skin on skin is the best feeling plus it’s all the more sexyy and naughtyy

The feeling of skin on skin while cumming inside my lover is times better than nutting inside a plastic bag.
Nothing is better than the feeling of nutting inside a woman.
Pulling out feels horrible. Seriously there's almost no difference to jacking off yourself.
That feeling of when cumming inside a woman's pussy is the best feeling ever, by a land slide!

Pulling out or cumming into a condom... might as well use our hands. That may sound selfish but, honestly if we don't pull out it just feels so amazing.

Damn I am reading how much bareback going on and thinking... if a bug hit you would all be dead cause Sherry fucking Johnny who fucking Nancy who fucking Jimmy who fucking ...good lord. LOL Just because you test doesn't mean stuff doesn't show up later. Sorry to be the realist of the convo. Carry on with bare back...

Damn I am reading how much bareback going on and thinking... if a bug hit you would all be dead cause Sherry fucking Johnny who fucking Nancy who fucking Jimmy who fucking ...good lord. LOL Just because you test doesn't mean stuff doesn't show up later. Sorry to be the realist of the convo. Carry on with bare back...
I used to think exactly the same way for many years especially when I first started out bare backing stranger women.
Yet, the more women I've fucked bareback (average 1 new woman every 2 months) over the last 10 years, having caught literally nothing, I've lately wondered how true the official scaremongering news reports are. This is coming from a Briton we have free STI checks, I've been checked up many times - results always clean, I'm last checked on late December 2018.

Pretty much - if you're a straight male then just ensure you don't have anal sex with a woman lol? As an atheist it seems weird as I often wonder if God exists as I never catch anything contrary to popular/official health organisation statistics. Its like God is rewarding us straight barebacker men for fucking bareback. So I'm half tempted to join some certain cult religious faith...

Keep me clean please, God lad! Love ya man/woman/whatever.2418312

Last edited:
I used to think exactly the same way for many years especially when I first started out bare backing stranger women.
Yet, the more women I've fucked bareback (average 1 new woman every 2 months) over the last 10 years, having caught literally nothing, I've lately wondered how true the official scaremongering news reports are. This is coming from a Briton we have free STI checks, I've been checked up many times - results always clean, I'm last checked on late December 2018.

Pretty much - if you're a straight male then just ensure you don't have anal sex with a woman lol? As an atheist it seems weird as I often wonder if God exists as I never catch anything contrary to popular/official health organisation statistics. Its like God is rewarding us straight barebacker men for fucking bareback. So I'm half tempted to join some certain cult religious faith...

Keep me clean please, God lad! Love ya man/woman/whatever.
Well honey to me that’s like saying cause I ******* and drive and never got caught than it’s ok. Pure luck nothing more. Don’t let these twisted forums warp your rightful mind

Well honey to me that’s like saying cause I ******* and drive and never got caught than it’s ok. Pure luck nothing more. Don’t let these twisted forums warp your rightful mind
Over a decade ago I would've literally 100% agreed with you, seriously 100% truth here. But honestly no forum has had anything to do with anything sexual risky with my life, I just kind of found such forums.

I've known a few women who were extremely high risk, and yet they never caught a thing... which really and totally messes with your head of "how the F is she clean?

I've been in this game for years now. I'm done with official scaremongering.

You people who practice condom sex - fair play! ZERO risk. Some of us get off on risk though, just don't want to catch anything either.

Risk brings you back to when you were young of doing stupid things like the adrenaline rush of certain stuff. Some of us have just lived to tell the tail.

Last edited:

Very good point. As I mentioned before, our Bulls are tested before I play with them. However, we kind of agree that if he has someone else, we go in for another test. This has happened once, but not with our current Bull. He told us about ten days beforehand and before we did anything again, he got tested - again. This lifestyle requires a lot of trust - I trust my playmates and they trust me. So far, it hasn't proved to be a problem.

Very good point. As I mentioned before, our Bulls are tested before I play with them. However, we kind of agree that if he has someone else, we go in for another test. This has happened once, but not with our current Bull. He told us about ten days beforehand and before we did anything again, he got tested - again. This lifestyle requires a lot of trust - I trust my playmates and they trust me. So far, it hasn't proved to be a problem.
From my life experience, I call BS.
No disrespect or anything even slightly.
I've just seen or known so many women over the years do risky sexual stuff, it pales in comparison to what I read and hear sometimes. The older I get the more I know how people are full of absolute, utter, convincing real life crap.

Religion is 1000000% a pure load of absolute utter BS.

Back