Bareback yes or no

When my husband and I had a few threesomes with a friend that stayed with us, he eventually allowed him to cum inside me but at first insisted on a condom. Is that usually what happens?
Yep! Because you trusted your black bull lover And you are in control from the get go. Your husband has to do what you say.

When my husband and I had a few threesomes with a friend that stayed with us, he eventually allowed him to cum inside me but at first insisted on a condom. Is that usually what happens?
Would love to hear more details about that experience! How did that dynamic start and how hotly did it progress?

Yea it is , but I haven’t been too keen on linking up with potentially local guys from this site , something. Or another runs me the wrong way !! I’m a lady , just cuz I get nasty and love being a “big bbc slut” that’s only in the moment... i don’t want to be treated like a piece of meat , and I seem to have problems with potential partners not wanting to rent a room close by me , or not wanting to have a long session... I’m not into just busting n parting ways .. I like long nights , teasing , stripping , smoking n drinking talking ******* , some foreplay , then another shower ,

Just edging them into a frenzy lol ... I’m the one getting fucked so I feel like it should be on my terms ... wrong ppl get demanding lol

Well said my wife pretty much says the same thing about finding the right bull!

Back