Bareback yes or no

i have to admit that in the past when I mentioned testing was required I got a lot of negative replies. Most in the form of DM. I chose to ignore them as i felt they were coming from one handed type in the basement. It is refreshing to read now that a lot more gentlemen are indicating that testing is a must.
Agree totally . if my wife starts to feel an emotional attachment to her lover I will let him know that its time for him to get tested . even then. their's no guarantee she will take him bare back, or let him cum inside her. its my wifes choice... and the few times she has let her lovers cum inside her have been electric for all three of us/

We've been in the lifestyle for several years and I've been barebacked by dozens of bulls and never had one problem ever. That being said, I do ask to see recent full panel STD test from any of my bulls that want to do it and hubby is very careful about screening new guys. I also get a full panel test every 4 months just to be sure. Bareback and creampies are amazing, but we do make sure each load I take is clean and tested so I can enjoy all that creamy bull seed guilt-free!
Take mine! @hotwife4hung

Bareback. Had to use a condom on a ( black girl of course lol )last week and it wasn't great. My cock is just too thick for rubbers.

Back