Bareback sex only 💪🏾 BLACK CUM IS KING

I get tested every month for STD’s because I’m a nurse and it’s required for me as a condition of employment. If he has the same certificate he can blow as many loads as he wants in me! I hate condoms! But, if he doesn’t have a clean bill of health I have to have him wear a condom. I hate it but I can’t risk it. I know it’s a mental thing, but I don’t want a white boys cum near me.

I get tested every month for STD’s because I’m a nurse and it’s required for me as a condition of employment. If he has the same certificate he can blow as many loads as he wants in me! I hate condoms! But, if he doesn’t have a clean bill of health I have to have him wear a condom. I hate it but I can’t risk it. I know it’s a mental thing, but I don’t want a white boys cum near me.
Good girl. That's exactly how we want it, regarding STD's.

Well thank you! Mmm do you really have a python in your pants??
Actually, the python moniker was never intended to hint about the size of my genitals. It is a nickname that was automagically generated for me on a social network some 20 years back. And I carried on using it, since I'm a big fan of Monty Python. And I even program in the Python programming language, which also has its name inspired from the Monty Python group. And, no, even if it is not a black python, I'm not ashamed by its size. ;)

Since i been in this lifestyle i always had bareback sex with hotwives - we both get tested b4 we fuck and i never had a problem- i have a huge creampie fetish and its the perfect way to show a hot wife is true the lifestyle by taking every load of my black cum inside - Plus I ENJOY BREEDING or breeding fantasy sex 😍😍😍i never had a hot wife in the interracial lifestyle ask me to pull out - I PREFER CREAMPIE ENDING SEX ANYWAY - MATURE WOMEN LOVE ❤️ MY CUM & i cum heavy 💦💦💦💦

i love ❤️ the look in a slut eyes 👀 while cumming inside - as she feels all my cum deep inside her pussy

plus sharing my cock n cum with her friends .. i love to break in friends & be shared

NOTHING TURNS ME ON MORE THAN FILLING A HOT WIFE PUSSY WITH ALL MY CUM OVER AND OVER - and her hubby has no say so & shes shares

she submits & loves b a cum dump only for black men - our cum is way more healthier & thicker & they need it

major kudos to those who love breeding or want to - knowing that womb is black cum only is so beautiful -

i like to go all the way - sperm donor no strings attached breedings is erotic as well
FACTS!

Back