Bareback sex only 💪🏾 BLACK CUM IS KING

View attachment 4595191My Indian wife only takes it bareback
We met a guy recently from this site , who fucked my wife bareback after we agreed to a condom

This is a snippet of what happened
After she sucked his cock
licked her lips and moved forward towards the bed, he didn’t need to pause much but climbed on top of her and started making out with her, thought that was sooo hot, he didn’t care that he was tasting his own cum. While making out she started to play with his cock putting it right near her pussy , the agreement was to use a condom, but as he kept opening her up, he just slid inside her, slowing rocking her back and forth I then noticed he went in without a condom but I didn’t want to stop it, and I know she didn’t want it to stop so he continued fucking her, he was not slowing down either as I’d worried that I might say slip on a condom, he fucked her so good, then came so hard deep inside her , her pussy never looked bette

IMG_1448 (2).JPGIMG_1451 (2).JPG
nye-3-3-jpg.5824460
Snapshot 5 (7-24-2017 5-45 PM) (2).png

Attachments

• NYE 3 (3).jpg
    NYE 3 (3).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 935
Bareback was meant to be enjoyed by all. I’ll never condom shame, but I honestly feel when I wear a condom it cheats both her and me of a really great experience. With that being said, if you choose to go bareback, know your partners and their history. It’s the most important thing you’ll do. I’m currently with 2 wives who tested with me from the beginning and it’s been great ever since

Great thought in theory. Definitely bb only if it is a long term committed engagement. Too dangerous these days to risk transmissions if multiple partners are involved. Bb is much more relaxing when the trust is there and you don’t have to worry about test results.

Yawn more goofy fetish talk. You couldn’t tell the different between white and black cum to save your life. Please stop with the silly fabricated horsecrap you devalue the fetish. Your weird imagination posts are cringy.

Back