Bareback sex only 💪🏾 BLACK CUM IS KING

You know your situation and what to do.
In general, as a cuck, I worry also about Bull anxiety. Me and my wife don't want him to feel performance anxiety, we want him to feel only relaxed and comfortable, our goal is give him only pleasure
Naah, don't play that...lol...bull's job is to deliver. If he can't deliver...hit the showers.

Of course there is nothing more exciting in sex for everyone involved than a married wife to receive her "special delivery" warmly deep inside from her brand new handsome darker lover during a very high risk time of the month .....her darker muscular lover should then whisper in her ear softly after releasing his fertile seed so deep..." special delivery " then a soft kiss on her ear as they lay there together making sure it takes.

Bareback is wonderful and preferred!

We're just realistic in that we need to establish trust with the Bull before he gets to give any creampies (getting to know him well, having several sessions with him first, and getting a recent STI test).

Once that's established, he can pump as much as he likes!

Since i been in this lifestyle i always had bareback sex with hotwives - we both get tested b4 we fuck and i never had a problem- i have a huge creampie fetish and its the perfect way to show a hot wife is true the lifestyle by taking every load of my black cum inside - Plus I ENJOY BREEDING or breeding fantasy sex 😍😍😍i never had a hot wife in the interracial lifestyle ask me to pull out - I PREFER CREAMPIE ENDING SEX ANYWAY - MATURE WOMEN LOVE ❤️ MY CUM & i cum heavy 💦💦💦💦

i love ❤️ the look in a slut eyes 👀 while cumming inside - as she feels all my cum deep inside her pussy

plus sharing my cock n cum with her friends .. i love to break in friends & be shared

NOTHING TURNS ME ON MORE THAN FILLING A HOT WIFE PUSSY WITH ALL MY CUM OVER AND OVER - and her hubby has no say so & shes shares

she submits & loves b a cum dump only for black men - our cum is way more healthier & thicker & they need it

major kudos to those who love breeding or want to - knowing that womb is black cum only is so beautiful -

i like to go all the way - sperm donor no strings attached breedings is erotic as well
Raw is the only way.

Since i been in this lifestyle i always had bareback sex with hotwives - we both get tested b4 we fuck and i never had a problem- i have a huge creampie fetish and its the perfect way to show a hot wife is true the lifestyle by taking every load of my black cum inside - Plus I ENJOY BREEDING or breeding fantasy sex 😍😍😍i never had a hot wife in the interracial lifestyle ask me to pull out - I PREFER CREAMPIE ENDING SEX ANYWAY - MATURE WOMEN LOVE ❤️ MY CUM & i cum heavy 💦💦💦💦

i love ❤️ the look in a slut eyes 👀 while cumming inside - as she feels all my cum deep inside her pussy

plus sharing my cock n cum with her friends .. i love to break in friends & be shared

NOTHING TURNS ME ON MORE THAN FILLING A HOT WIFE PUSSY WITH ALL MY CUM OVER AND OVER - and her hubby has no say so & shes shares

she submits & loves b a cum dump only for black men - our cum is way more healthier & thicker & they need it

major kudos to those who love breeding or want to - knowing that womb is black cum only is so beautiful -

i like to go all the way - sperm donor no strings attached breedings is erotic as well
You turn me on so much 😋

Been in the lifestyle off and on for 20+ years. I have always been on the pill except when we were trying to have children. Never wanted to do the pregnancy risk thing.

As for bareback or condom, I have done both. Always prefer BB if at all possible. Scott and I get tested every six months because we are already having ******* work done for our prescriptions. Have we taken unnecessary risks? Sure we have. Will we take unnecessary risks again? Probably.

Been in the lifestyle off and on for 20+ years. I have always been on the pill except when we were trying to have children. Never wanted to do the pregnancy risk thing.

As for bareback or condom, I have done both. Always prefer BB if at all possible. Scott and I get tested every six months because we are already having ******* work done for our prescriptions. Have we taken unnecessary risks? Sure we have. Will we take unnecessary risks again? Probably.
This is what I want for my gf. Raw sex with bbc
I love taking black cock babreback
i want my gf to love it too. That’s so hot

Back