Balls-DEEP!

I wish my wife would suck her lovers in front of me and tell me how much she prefers them over me. She is too private and just doesn't want me there. Her lovers have had me suck them and more
Kenneth dude. Sorry about that. But you need to express to your wife how much you would love her if she humiliates you in front of her lover. The point of being married is to share in your sexual experiences. If she does not allow you to be there than she is being a bad mistress and just using you for your finances. You the cuck and provider must share in the sexual gratification of your marriage. Yes, being a voluntering cuck should have it's rewards and she is being selfish. If you are good enough of a husband to set your masculinity for her sexual desires than she should be grateful enough to put her bashfulness aside too. If I was close to you I would ******* her to suck me off in front of you and feed you my cum with a kiss.

My wife is unaware of my desire for her to fuck one or more black men. She is also unaware of my need for cock in my own mouth and throat - and of course that need is greatest for black cock. I have sucked a couple and would like to suck at least another dozen or so. The two BBCs which I experienced made sure that I took it to the balls, and that forsing was such a thrill for me. I really wish I could convince my wife to take black lovers, but even if she won't, I fully intend to satisfy as many black men as I can in this life.

I deep throat often but it depends on the shape of the cock , skinny is easy and curved upwards is difficult but to suck a cock well swallowing it is not necessary since you need to work on the head and the balls and the spot just behind the balls and it takes a mouth and both hands and it is good the bring the man almost off several times before the big release

Back