Balls-DEEP!

What hubby won't be jealous watching his wife deep-throat.
I would be a bit jealous but totally excited ! However I have a question, that maybe you or some hotwives can answer. My wife has not sucked my cock. She said she didn't like to do that, however when she started seeing bulls, she not only sucked them but really seems to enjoy it and teasing me about it. Why would she enjoy sucking a stranger or a lover but not me ? She says she feels they "expect" it of her.

tumblr_n1lwg5CiUH1s97dvdo1_400.gif

challenge accepted!

Thats talent lol

I would be a bit jealous but totally excited ! However I have a question, that maybe you or some hotwives can answer. My wife has not sucked my cock. She said she didn't like to do that, however when she started seeing bulls, she not only sucked them but really seems to enjoy it and teasing me about it. Why would she enjoy sucking a stranger or a lover but not me ? She says she feels they "expect" it of her.

You know it when she's got you on locked-down chastity prison while she gets to submit herself to her foremost love.

19431009.jpg

Actually @Sarah Adams recommended Chloraseptic as a good way to numb your through. I have not tried it yet. Recommended to gargle it.
A girlfriend of mine had a very severe sore throat the doctor gave her some type of benzocaine gargle because she was in so much pain she then stated that her throat was completely numb as a joke she started to stick her fingers down her throat I said to myself hummmm

A girlfriend of mine had a very severe sore throat the doctor gave her some type of benzocaine gargle because she was in so much pain she then stated that her throat was completely numb as a joke she started to stick her fingers down her throat I said to myself hummmm

Ha...but that sounds like a Rx. I would stay away from me that. Even cautious on Chloraseptuc, it is still medicine. Proceed at own risk, I neither recommend not encourage this.

Back