Ball suckin

One of the older ladies I used to see was amazing sucking me! We would be in a 69 and I would lick her clit and stick my tongue in her pussy until she came,and then I would stick my tongue in her ass until she came again,then switch back to her clit until she came again. While I was doing that,I could look between her big tits and watch her mouth going up and down on my cock,it was amazing to watch her work my cock. She could sense when I was getting close to cumming,this is where being with an experienced older woman really paid off! when she sensed I was getting near blowing my load down her throat,she would lick her way down my shaft,dragging her wonderful tongue slowly until she was licking my balls,she knew I loved her licking them,not sucking them hard. She would take them in her mouth and lick them at the same time. It was incredible,then she would lick my taint,thoroughly,and lick my asshole so well! Then she licked her way back up my taint,and lick my balls again spend some quality time with them. Then she would drag her sweet tongue back up my shaft,and she would stop at the sensitive spot below the head and flick her tongue over it before engulfing the head,down the shaft to my balls! It was so fucking good! She could keep me on the edge for almost an hour while I tongue punched her holes. Sometimes she would push me too far and get a belly full of my seed which she swallowed every drop and smiled at me after! The only time the whore took her mouth off my genitals when she was howling when she was cumming! She was amazing,and she had a nice tight trimmed blonde haired pussy I came deep in,and I fucked her virgin ass a few times too,pumping my load up her tight ass too! I miss her!

One of the older ladies I used to see was amazing sucking me! We would be in a 69 and I would lick her clit and stick my tongue in her pussy until she came,and then I would stick my tongue in her ass until she came again,then switch back to her clit until she came again. While I was doing that,I could look between her big tits and watch her mouth going up and down on my cock,it was amazing to watch her work my cock. She could sense when I was getting close to cumming,this is where being with an experienced older woman really paid off! when she sensed I was getting near blowing my load down her throat,she would lick her way down my shaft,dragging her wonderful tongue slowly until she was licking my balls,she knew I loved her licking them,not sucking them hard. She would take them in her mouth and lick them at the same time. It was incredible,then she would lick my taint,thoroughly,and lick my asshole so well! Then she licked her way back up my taint,and lick my balls again spend some quality time with them. Then she would drag her sweet tongue back up my shaft,and she would stop at the sensitive spot below the head and flick her tongue over it before engulfing the head,down the shaft to my balls! It was so fucking good! She could keep me on the edge for almost an hour while I tongue punched her holes. Sometimes she would push me too far and get a belly full of my seed which she swallowed every drop and smiled at me after! The only time the whore took her mouth off my genitals when she was howling when she was cumming! She was amazing,and she had a nice tight trimmed blonde haired pussy I came deep in,and I fucked her virgin ass a few times too,pumping my load up her tight ass too! I miss her!
He wants to watch me suck

does it really feel that good to have a woman suck on your balls, or is it more just the turn-on of seeing how much she wants to do it?
You've hit on both. It's the feeling of dominance seeing her down there pleasing me as only she can as well as the talents of her tongue at work. Add the thought of knowing she's preparing the ammunition, the cum that will begin shooting out my throbbing dick, that will soon be inside her and the thrill is on!!!🍆💦💦💦

The obligation is when your in a BBCs sensitive area you take care of everything presented to you!! And forget to thank them for the opportunity to serve,!!

Back