Bad introductions

Johnboy46

Male
Gold Member
Have any other husbands/cucks noticed the number of (usually new ) members who start a conversation or message with "I want to fuck your wife" or they send a "dick pic", without knowing where we are or reading our intro page.. Over the last few months Mrs J or me have received several including...." Hey buddy can you share your wife with me"........"Its okay for you to share your wife right" .........."mmmmmmmm screw your wife"..........." Hey, Can i fuck her".........."I want that pussy!"......... "Can I fuck u".
Guys if you want to get to know us , after reading in our intro, that says we do not have meets with anyone off of this or any other sites and that Mrs J has a long term lover. Would you just walk up to a couple you saw in the street and ask if you could fuck the wife and show them your cock? Please introduce yourself properly, with some couples you may get lucky.

Last edited:
Have any other husbands/cucks noticed the number of (usually new ) members who start a conversation or message with "I want to fuck your wife" or they send a "dick pic", without knowing where we are or reading our intro page.. Over the last few months Mrs J or me have received several including...." Hey buddy can you share your wife with me"........"Its okay for you to share your wife right" .........."mmmmmmmm screw your wife"..........." Hey, Can i fuck her".........."I want that pussy!"......... "Can I fuck u".
Guys if you want to get to know us , after reading in our intro, that says we do not have meets with anyone off of this or any other sites and that Mrs J has a long term lover. Would you just walk up to a couple you saw in the street and ask if you could fuck the wife and show them your cock? Please introduce yourself properly, with some couples you may get lucky.
Fuck your feelings. Nobody gives a fuck what you dweebs think. Yall are in the way.

Definitely not my style, but I know what you mean. Same goes for others making the wrong assumptions that women are only here due to an inadequate partner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely not my style, but I know what you mean. Same goes for others making the wrong assumptions that women are only here due to an adequate partner.
We had the opposite conversation the other day.
Them: "Hi".
Us: "Hi,how you doing".
Them: "OK".
Us: "Where are you from".
Them:" ******** (USA)".
Us:" We visited there in 2011, when we were on vacation. We are in London,England"
Them: "Oh,nice"'
This went on for 25 minutes, with them giving one or two word answers and Mrs J trying to hold a conversation with them.

Last edited:
We had the opposite conversation the other day.
Them: "Hi".
Us: "Hi,how you doing".
Them: "OK".
Us: "Where are you from".
Them:" ******** (USA)".
Us:" We visited there in 2011, when we were on vacation. We are in London,England"
Them: "Oh,nice"'
This went on for 25 minutes, with them giving one or two word answers and Mrs J trying to hold a conversation with them.

ps. Did you mean "INadequate partner"
Oh yeah, that is another thing, good point. Oh and thanks for pointing out my typo. See, I fixed it lol.

Yes, I am greatly offended when prospective sexual partners make no effort to get to know me as a person.
But then, sometimes they are very solicitous and sensitive to my needs, likes, and dislikes:

Do you like apples?
Oh, so you DO like apples!
Take off your dress.

Yes, I am greatly offended when prospective sexual partners make no effort to get to know me as a person.
But then, sometimes they are very solicitous and sensitive to my needs, likes, and dislikes:

Do you like apples?
Oh, so you DO like apples!
Take off your dress.
Goes to my point, too many think that being here means respect is non-existent. Then again, we have to do our part and demand that. Remember, we train people how we want to be traated.

Sorry to go off topic, but a resort where this was acceptable would be hot.

Back on topic, we just ignore those (usually)
Mrs J meets enough young (and not so young :ROFLMAO:) black guys who compliment her on her arse, where she works. So she could have her pick of guys she knows. She has played with one young co-worker (and his friend) a couple of times.

Unfortunately some guys have no game and no tact when it comes to talking to women or making an positive first impression.

The issue is really that most guys are late bloomers, socially awkward, and none select so their skills of for interacting with women are under developed. Most people don't this but only about 30% to 40% percent of men are regularly sexually active and with their being more women than men on the planet that means alot women are going hungry. LOL. Couple that with the fact that most women are not even having orgasms when they do have sex with men, there is a real epidemic of unsatisfied women in this world but have no fear because the BBC is here! ♠️

So ladies some of these guys were lame Incels in school, Incels at the office, Incels on social media, and Incels at the bar. Don't expect a guy who has no game or swag at the bar to have any on a dating platform either. These guys are the reason why people are making crazy money on Onlyfans.

100% agree

Oh and when you get a rude or weird one and point it out you’re a fat ugly slut who nobody would want..

Back