Bad, cool, mean... you judge...

Update: Husband's exp did not seem to have much impact on his libido. He had been fucking a female coworker for fun, while he was sending me to my black lover. Now, that we had a break from this lifestyle, he is not only very active in bed, but suggesting I may see black men again.
In retrosprective, I don't feel so guilty anymore. I always thought, why should I be the only spouse getting 'impaled by black cock', as someone said, for the enjoyment of the other half?
What's holding you back? I think you've made your point. Now if he's no longer interested himself in BBC, why should you live a handicapped life with just one fuck buddy? I've seen your pic in the ass-rimming thread and what you said there and in the blackman's baby one. You love this lifestyle. Your hubby enjoys your kinky side. So?
The interesting thing is that you give in your body to stranger and stronger men and also you lead your husband to the same path. You turned him to a baby. You have your men. All what you need is a baby from your bulls.
I agree go for it. If you like that special black man and he too wants to breed you and hubby is fine with it...

What's holding you back? I think you've made your point. Now if he's no longer interested himself in BBC, why should you live a handicapped life with just one fuck buddy? I've seen your pic in the ass-rimming thread and what you said there and in the blackman's baby one. You love this lifestyle. Your hubby enjoys your kinky side. So?

I agree go for it. If you like that special black man and he too wants to breed you and hubby is fine with it...
I didn't post any pic of mine there. But thanks for your encouragement.
As for children, I'm not looking for that occasion. If it happens it would be one of those cases where the pill doesn't work anymore. If the ******* is handsome and healthy then I'll probably keep it.

Your love is the same. Well if it's on the internet it's true. U turned him out he is on his way to sucking cock in skanky theaters. Something he may have never done u made him do. Can I fuck him?

Back