B2W is not W2B

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a couple with black female and white male and just found out that posts with both of us (or any white guests) will be deleted because W2B isn't the same as B2W. What a crock.
I had asked for a friend (BF) if anyone knew of a site for one who is a swirlgirl and only wants white guys and had nothing but sissy cucks bomb the thread or be told no black woman wants a white male (which of course there are- how many IDK but they do exist) and I figured this forum would be a good place to ask since B2W CAN ALSO mean BF to WM- its still IR and NOTHING about the site title/definition/description etc precludes it...

I had asked for a friend (BF) if anyone knew of a site for one who is a swirlgirl and only wants white guys and had nothing but sissy cucks bomb the thread or be told no black woman wants a white male (which of course there are- how many IDK but they do exist) and I figured this forum would be a good place to ask since B2W CAN ALSO mean BF to WM- its still IR and NOTHING about the site title/definition/description etc precludes it...
I had exactly the same thinking!!! Unfortunately, that isn't true. The sites rules (as I learned to my surprise) explicitly state that any pictures or videos showing a while male will be removed. When I questioned that, I got a terse response (with the site rules laid out in detail for a second time) and the moderator closed the thread to any further response....so if I wanted to argue the point, I was not going to be able to do it there. So, this isn't an IR site after all. And, yes, there are plenty of black women that prefer white cock. I've dated a few, including my current partner, who all had that mindset.

Wow... just wow... and it panders and encourages the cuck only ethos etc I am seeing (really thats where Fetlife comes in I would think) so that anything where a WM isnt into. humiliation/degradation gets harrassed by posters with contrary viewpoints, rather badly worded/spelled most of the time and the masses lick it up (pun intended)...

Apparently, this site is intended to try to humiliate white men. Had I known that back when I joined with my former gf, we wouldn't have bothered to jump in. Had a few posters throw out some outrageous comments and ideas in different threads over time but never felt like there was an agenda. And didn't see the censorship coming.

We are a couple with black female and white male and just found out that posts with both of us (or any white guests) will be deleted because W2B isn't the same as B2W. What a crock.
Shouldn't be like that and doesn't seem correct. Sometimes the moderators make these decisions off the cuff ... I'd send a message directly to the Administrator (God) ... Funny Bunny is the Administrator, find the connection above in the Members section.
Possibly a new moderator is all.

Shouldn't be like that and doesn't seem correct. Sometimes the moderators make these decisions off the cuff ... I'd send a message directly to the Administrator (God) ... Funny Bunny is the Administrator, find the connection above in the Members section.
Possibly a new moderator is all.
We got the 'rules' laid in in writing...twice...and it says no white men. Straight from Funny Bunny. Go figure.

Apparently, this site is intended to try to humiliate white men. Had I known that back when I joined with my former gf, we wouldn't have bothered to jump in. Had a few posters throw out some outrageous comments and ideas in different threads over time but never felt like there was an agenda. And didn't see the censorship coming.
Oh yes there IS an agenda- as you state- WM humiliation and the BWNO... Well, I have serious doubts about these wuss cucks who buy into it and exhibit their secret homosexual leanings in sucking/being fucked by the Bull much less eating a guys cum from his supposed wife's pussy (these are not actions of a straight man- ok male since these are not Men.
If these "worthless" examples of human beings (oh wait! they are only worth anything if they work to pay for things so that the "entitled" ones- the Bull and 'wife' can do what they want (i.e. nothing) while providing home/$ that's right- such a crock) truly have no backbone to this horseshit of being caged, pussy denial, etc then they have no reason to have ANY relationship since they are not worthy of one in any way, shape or form which is being preached to them for being a cuck in the BWNO in the first place. This is based off reading the copious amount of posts from said cucks who's own testimony bears these statements out as well as memes/captions etc...

Yeah, I've seen some of the BNWO stuff. Thought it was laughable, almost a parody...but recognize that some want to use the site a means by which to spread their views or fantasies. Didn't see it as an agenda for the site...which it well might be. To each, their own...but we won't be spending much time here going forward.

We are very sad that many people who are sitting here do not read the rules of the site, do not try to understand what exactly our site is about. Our site is a narrow niche site, which means that we adhere to interests in a purely on theme: black men and white women / white couple (interracial cuckold, hotwife relationships).

You don't come to the ice cream truck, and you don't demand pancakes from them, or you strongly ask that the waffle cup be wrapped with a layer of ice cream, the way you personally like it when the cup is inside the ice cream and not vice versa.

If we do not adhere to certain standards and order, all this will get out of control, there are community rules for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back